Looking for information on source steroidify formerly Pharmacom store

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
they dont give refunds and they will let you place another order but u wont get that either....my friend has used them 3 times now and there has been an issue everytime and now its been 3 months and nothing and this was before the coronia so there is no excuse

Well your friend is a moron!!! :32 (18):

Reaction score
a company that would even let a tool like him represent them should say it all

I treat everyone on every forum with the utmost respect.

Simply replied to the constant attacks and profanity from the resident fool.

We have stated every guarantee that we offer. We will also pay for any of our products to be tested.

We will ship every package in timely manner, but we can not control what happens to a package after it leaves our hands.

Steroidify, formerly known as Pharmacom Store, is one of the older sources in the business and with hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of successfully delivered packages worldwide.

And not one soul can claim that they lost money with us. Not a single one...

That's all there's to say.

The childish behavior and source bashing doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
your still a prick

I treat everyone on every forum with the utmost respect.

Simply replied to the constant attacks and profanity from the resident fool.

We have stated every guarantee that we offer. We will also pay for any of our products to be tested.

We will ship every package in timely manner, but we can not control what happens to a package after it leaves our hands.

Steroidify, formerly known as Pharmacom Store, is one of the older sources in the business and with hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of successfully delivered packages worldwide.

And not one soul can claim that they lost money with us. Not a single one...

That's all there's to say.

The childish behavior and source bashing doesn't add anything to the discussion.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
And again he will prove himself...

sKAbG15.jpg

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Steroidify is legit. They have a vast array of products. They answered every question I asked, and responded very quickly each time. My order arrived in a couple of weeks. So far I've been a very satisfied customer.

Mr. Steroidify rep, if I may offer some advice respectfully:
There are people here that do not like sources pushing their products on this forum. They want to protect the forum and its community.
Also there are some people here that do not trust website-based sources. Your comments will not change this. My advice is to not react when those folks provoke you. Either respond respectfully with an explanation of how you are in fact legit, or just don't say anything at all.
There's a saying here in America: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Everyone knows we are legit.
legit and soild are two different things. your company definitely is nothing ut a bunch of hoops to maybe get an under dosed product thats over priced that u will have to wait for for 3 months....any one can live up to those standards....i dont even know how to make oil out of raws and i still would come up with something better then u offer...
so if ur looking to purchase u will most likely get something ..prob not what u ordered and it took 5 months to get ...there are much better options out there ...
it would be worth ur time to hold off and keep looking ....cause if u ordered today u wont see it till after summer and that i promise u.
my friend uses them for some dumb reason and he does nothing but complain...hes got an issue with ug labs for some reason. the product is really underdosed...even if it has lab results u can expect the dose to be 10% lower then advertised...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Well your friend is a moron!!! :32 (18):
yes he is...he has an issue with ug labs for some reason...lol...the ug labs shit is half the price, twice as strong and gets to me in 3 days...hes stupid and i havnt heard from him in 3 months ...he prob got jammed up..getting things sent to u from over seas is a good way to get hemmed up imo....so maybe he did idk...but i hate steroidify...worst customer service and shipping times i have ever delt with and there is no way to get ur money back .everything is out of stock except brands u never heard of..like rexobol and test plex....they just have bs products and even worse customer service and shipping times..
im so tired of people asking if this place is good...dont these 3 pages tell u other wise?
there is so many good brothers here and if no one likes them ,its for a reason..none of us sell so its not like were trying to line our pockets...we are just looking out...
Personally i think this punk ass rep should leave our page and go hustle another board...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
your still a prick
i can claim that i lost over 300 dollars messing with them. its a bold face lie saying no one has lost money and if u do get something u wasted ur money cause i had one tesed and it was over 50 mgs lower then the 200..so i got 150mgs instead of 200...
got the wrong shit..they have came broken and this was from two orders...my friend had to put another 500 in just to get something and then they sent him a whole bunch of bs for the money they wasted..
worst company i have ever delt with

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Steroidify is legit. They have a vast array of products. They answered every question I asked, and responded very quickly each time. My order arrived in a couple of weeks. So far I've been a very satisfied customer.

Mr. Steroidify rep, if I may offer some advice respectfully:
There are people here that do not like sources pushing their products on this forum. They want to protect the forum and its community.
Also there are some people here that do not trust website-based sources. Your comments will not change this. My advice is to not react when those folks provoke you. Either respond respectfully with an explanation of how you are in fact legit, or just don't say anything at all.
There's a saying here in America: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
have them tested i bet ur getting ripped off.. no way they test any where near what they say...hope u got lucky but i would look for a real source ...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Good.

You would be one of those guys that email us saying that the box arrived empty just to get some free gear.
aint nothing about u free...i had to download a encrypted picture thing to take pics of the broken ones and still was left out to dry...id open a ticket and they would just close it 24 hrs later with no response 3 times...

Rigorhead

Reaction score
have them tested i bet ur getting ripped off.. no way they test any where near what they say...hope u got lucky but i would look for a real source ...

You may be right, but I hope everything is gtg. I'm new to the gear scene so this may not mean much, but the bottles arrived very professionally packaged and sealed, and the lab verifies the scratch off codes.
I have since found a local guy that has hooked me up with his source if this doesn't work out.
I admit all the negativity on this board from the old guys (lol) turns me off.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
yes he is...he has an issue with ug labs for some reason...lol...the ug labs shit is half the price, twice as strong and gets to me in 3 days...hes stupid and i havnt heard from him in 3 months ...he prob got jammed up..getting things sent to u from over seas is a good way to get hemmed up imo....so maybe he did idk...but i hate steroidify...worst customer service and shipping times i have ever delt with and there is no way to get ur money back .everything is out of stock except brands u never heard of..like rexobol and test plex....they just have bs products and even worse customer service and shipping times..
im so tired of people asking if this place is good...dont these 3 pages tell u other wise?
there is so many good brothers here and if no one likes them ,its for a reason..none of us sell so its not like were trying to line our pockets...we are just looking out...
Personally i think this punk ass rep should leave our page and go hustle another board...

I posted a review of sorts to a thread on here I’ve been using and fairly happy with so far but, and apologies in advance if this isn’t cool, could you link to a thread here possibly referencing the place you are happy with? Again sorry if this is no good, trying to stick to the rules here, but need a fallback of sorts.

Reaction score
Most are from competition, obviously.

Our company has never scammed a soul and there's no one that has lost a dime with us in 12 years.
Good to hear! So maybe you can help me understand the conflicting messages regarding the money that, according to my bread wallet, you received. I wrote an inquiry directly to the site about it a couple days ago and have not received any response.

New Threads