Dbol dosage recommendation

Reaction score
so last year I was on hrt for 3 months to low a dose (100mgs) to do any good and got to expensive to justify staying there. So I decided to do it the old fashion way like I did 20 yrs ago. That is if I find a reliable source. Im gonna stack test c with dbol my question is how should i use the dbol how much per day for how long gonna reach for 16 week cycle also when should i start it i was thinking 2 weeks into the cycle i appreciate the help

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
If you getting back in the swing of things, I see no need for the dbol. Save it for down the road.
I have been on HRT and for many years I ran it test only and had solid gains. Later I moved to doing my own thing and it became more of a year round cycle using lower test and bloodwork 3x a year.
Dbol down the road should be for a shorter stack cycle, 4-6 weeks long.

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys thats why im glad to be here the knowledge you guys have is awesome. ill do just test and save the dbol for the next cycle

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
so last year I was on hrt for 3 months to low a dose (100mgs) to do any good and got to expensive to justify staying there.

Not trying to put you down or anything, but I picked up the weights again after a 15 year layoff on my 40th bday in late April this year. I’ve been on 100mg of Cyp for 4 months... I’m battling old injuries and arthritis, when I started I couldn’t do a push-up because of the cuffs.. now I just did 33 today, after putting up 225x6x3 on the IBP, and 75x12x3 IDB press. I could barely do 135 2x IBP when I began...

For me, the old fashioned way is just balls out no excuses training and eating... just make sure your body is ready for the leap, if you can’t gain off of 100/week then 400/week isn’t gonna do half of what it should for ya. Good luck.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Are you saying ,,,if 100 of Test a week doesn't work,,,then 400 won't make any difference...???

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
He means it's a supplement...it gives you % topper of your regular routine. If your diet is shit and lifting is shit. 10% increase on those is still shit. So it doesn't matter if you do 100 or 400.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol will get you injured if your not fully into training .. Save it for when your muscle and tendons are ready

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
^^
DNW and BB are correct, I’m just trying to be a little more motivational in my wording...

If I can put 100lbs on my bench in 4 months with my bum shoulders, you better believe 100mgs/week is adequate. Starting a cycle before your body is ready will get you in a world of hurt.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol will get you injured if your not fully into training .. Save it for when your muscle and tendons are ready

thats a very good point, OP you should take this into consideration.

New Threads