Finding reliable sources

Reaction score
Don't worry dude i'm in the same boat, from what I have heard and seen this is very much a gatekeeper society and i guess it's sorta expected. I have been in my gym looking and looking. I have a couple guys who are for sure on. Ima get my damn gear lol

Reaction score
seriously just considering hopping on a flight to Mexico and buying some legally, it shouldn't be this hard to find drugs what's this world come to??

Reaction score
seriously just considering hopping on a flight to Mexico and buying some legally, it shouldn't be this hard to find drugs what's this world come to??

Just go to your local hormone doc and get it. Its legal and you have a permanent supplier.

Reaction score
Just go to your local hormone doc and get it. Its legal and you have a permanent supplier.

I would go this route if my goal was trt but I'm looking to do my first "beginner cycle", I've done my homework, I'm prepared both physically & mentally and now I just need to find a source. I doubt any of these local $$$ hormone centers would prescribe me what I need for a 10 week cycle. I gotta admit I've been lured by some of these so called UGL's and almost pulled the trigger on two separate occasions, but came to my senses last minute and heaved the advice circulating on these forums.

Reaction score
Don't worry dude i'm in the same boat, from what I have heard and seen this is very much a gatekeeper society and i guess it's sorta expected. I have been in my gym looking and looking. I have a couple guys who are for sure on. Ima get my damn gear lol
Good luck my dude let me know how it works out for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like weed ... AAS is literally everywhere ... although this is not what you want to hear ... if your asking these questions you're probably not ready ... if you're working out consistently at a local gym ... in a normal size city ... there are people there using in your gym... it's just not that hard to make a connection ... its literally a matter of being in the know ... if you are not ... you likely have more dues to pay ... no one should use AAS whose not been working out regularly for 1 to 2 years ... once you have you'll have these answers ...
Using weed as an analogy is perfect, really put it perspective for me. Like if I saw some rando asking everyone for weed most everyone's gonna be sketch about it plus he's just begging for some sleezball to sell him a bag of oregano. My problem is my gym doesn't have any potheads :(

Reaction score
It looks like every rookie got his slap ... Then after you join to the friends of ours.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
The weed analogy is perfect. I switched gyms a few months back, after being consistent at the new gym for a month or so a regular starts a conversation, it was all kind of "in code" but I knew what he was getting at. If you are a regular it will find you most likely.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The sources at the place I go to aren’t in it as much for the money as they are to pay for their own supply and to help out those who have similar goals. I was talking to one of them earlier this year and he was talking about how regardless of how much someone offered him, he’d never sell to someone he didn’t like or didn’t trust 100%. Point being....anyone you find at your gym isn’t likely to be selling as a full time job. They have a lot to lose and you need to prove yourself worthy of the risk and frankly anyone who talks openly about it with someone they don’t know well isn’t demonstrating their ability to keep their trap shut.

My advice on things NOT to do.....

-Workout like a pu$$y
- talk endlessly about PEDs hoping someone takes the hint
- ask around
- start conversations with those who aren’t looking for one

In my experience, you don’t find reliable sources. They find you after you have proven yourself.

New Threads