Finding reliable sources

Reaction score
so ive been reading through all the back threads and came on one about newbies not being able to find a good reliable source and he got flamed by everybody for it. what confuses me is that most of the guys on here are on the juice but won't help any new guys with a source now i know it takes some time to build trust but i dont understand all the anger when somebody brings up looking for a reliable source cause pretty much all you guys are using them and at some point needed help finding them yourselves. not trying to piss anybody off I just dont understand. all I want to do is take myself to the next level and maximize my bodies potential as im sure most eveybody does again not trying to make anybody mad its just frustrating

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand your frustration. Personally, I get mine through a "private source", aka a friend of mine. He's a damn fine cook, but not looking to expand his business and not looking for new customers. I think most of the guys here are in a similar situation. The best don't advertise, and they sure as hell do not have web sites or take random referrals or deal with new people.

I'm afraid what you're asking here is like asking "How do I get a girlfriend?". There is no easy answer, you either do or you don't. My only advice is, just like getting a girlfriend, sounding desperate, (which you do), is not the answer. Sorry I can't be of more help.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those of us on 'the juice' want to protect our sources by not introducing any unknown variables to the equation. This means not steering new customers their way unless we know for sure that they're trustworthy.

Furthermore, I found my sources the same way most of the members here did: by making friends, offering advice where appropriate, being friendly and ultimately proving ourselves to be trustworthy.

I don't mean to imply that you yourself are untrustworthy, just that finding a good source requires patience, respect and a certain amount of integrity.

Reaction score
thanks for the answers guys no im not desperate and definitely not a cop actually im medically retired from the phone company. due to a back injury and surgery. i was just expanding on a thread from the back threads i didnt mean to make anybody uncomfortable. i wasnt asking for anybodies source i was just trying to start a discussion.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a discussion. There’s many ways to go about finding a source. As others have said, these are illegal drugs. For every good source there’s likely 20 or more bad ones.

Here are some bad ways to go about finding a source:
Buying from a website. Horrible idea. Yeah maybe there’s good ones, but if you found them that easy, so can the fuzz. So if they are good, they won’t be around long. Most are bad.

Buying from a random person on a forum. You don’t know these people, and what happens if they take your money? ****in nothing. You can’t do nothing.

Any source that comes to you, probably bad. They aren’t really protecting themselves, are they?

Heres a good way:
Make friends with people in the gym that are obviously on. Yeah, there’s tons of regular looking people using steroids, but you know who Im talking about. Giant people, guys that are unnaturally big. Talk to them, lift with them, pick their brains. Eventually there will be steroid talk. And if he screws you, you can hit him with a 45lb plate.

Don’t be desperate. I’m not saying you are, I’m just saying a lot of people are. These are not life or death drugs. They are not necessary for any of us. If you hang around the scene long enough, if you put in your time, and don’t act like a complete douche, it will find it’s way to you.

Last edited:

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
DNW loves when we play cops and robbers, cant tell u how many times I have cuffed and stuffed him....:32 (16):

Lmao "cuffed and stuffed". Jesus. Thate a fav for this year

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sitting in front of the TV faithfully every Friday nite to see how Bo and Luke got out of trouble and avoid getting "cuffed and stuffed" by Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane

cb7e1cf9b5adca8259d0e4a3f4a375c3.png

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
What happened to the solid advice of finding the biggest dude in the gym then offering to suck his d*ck? Then after 5 or 6 months of letting him video tapping dat azz, maybe he will sell to you. That way, if you narc, the videos are on some sort of electronic dead man's switch to upload to pr0nhub. Just better hope he doesn't forget about the dead man's switch when he goes on vacation, like what happened to me. :(

Gabriel

Reaction score
I like Rumpy's answer.............Except I would change 1 thing...It's like asking me how to get my girlfriend...!!!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
avoid websites! Be patient if you make the right friends you’ll most likely find one however, this site is not the place to find a source so asking for one on here will be a dead end, this is not a source site
having said that be very careful with other sites that are source sites as they can pay to get good reviews when in fact it’s bunk gear or super under dosed.

Reaction score
those of you that gave informative real answers thank you very much. I appreciate the information and will take it to heart.

Reaction score
Make fitness friends that you trust and get the advice from them. Don't take source advice from anyone that doesn't look like a bodybuilder and wasn't friendly with you before the steroid talk. Some websites are good but you will not find them by googling, a trusted person will direct you to them. Most of what you find through google/reddit etc is low quality that people who don't know the difference are using and not even really growing from.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
those of you that gave informative real answers thank you very much. I appreciate the information and will take it to heart.

would you be able to get TRT from a local doc...??

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like weed ... AAS is literally everywhere ... although this is not what you want to hear ... if your asking these questions you're probably not ready ... if you're working out consistently at a local gym ... in a normal size city ... there are people there using in your gym... it's just not that hard to make a connection ... its literally a matter of being in the know ... if you are not ... you likely have more dues to pay ... no one should use AAS whose not been working out regularly for 1 to 2 years ... once you have you'll have these answers ...

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread, I was about 2 seconds away from placing a $300 order from puritysourcelabs, their payment method smelled a little fishy so upon further research here I am........ I'm assuming that right now I'm at the baby stages of doing my research on AAS and from what I understand making friends with a "guy at the gym" is the best/most reliable way of finally getting my hands on some, but is it the only way? In my case I honestly don't picture anyone at my gym on gear, simply put I'm just not around enough(or any) people that are on it so it's not an option for me. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated and by all means feel free to roast me I can take it, just remember everyone here was a noob once too :)

New Threads