Quest sells for 1 Billion

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
dayum! 1 Billion dollars! that's crazy.
not a fan of them, tried 1 i was given as a sample at a bodybuilding show in venice beach a few years back.
also not a fan of marc lobliner but the video popped in my yt feed.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I feel like that's about how much I've paid for their goodness over the years.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I love their high protein pizzas. One of my friends turned me onto them when I visited with him and his wife. The freezer in their apartment was literally stocked full of those and his wife sent me home with three pizzas, lol.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I love their high protein pizzas. One of my friends turned me onto them when I visited with him and his wife. The freezer in their apartment was literally stocked full of those and his wife sent me home with three pizzas, lol.

first i heard of em was in this video, might have to see where they're available.or order them.
Every Saturday my son and i do protein pizza night where i throw 2 of the cpk frozen zas in the oven and then a few mins before theyre done i throw a fukk ton of chicken and beef on them, boom protein pizza! ;)

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
first i heard of em was in this video, might have to see where they're available.or order them.
Every Saturday my son and i do protein pizza night where i throw 2 of the cpk frozen zas in the oven and then a few mins before theyre done i throw a fukk ton of chicken and beef on them, boom protein pizza! ;)

You should just make my famous "jerk pizza". It's also a really good bonding experience.

Utm18

Reaction score
That's is crazy. 1 billion dollars

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you guys are referring to??? You've never made jerk pulled chicken and put it on pizza? The pulling apart of the chicken is something pretty easy...even a kid can help out with it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you guys are referring to??? You've never made jerk pulled chicken and put it on pizza? The pulling apart of the chicken is something pretty easy...even a kid can help out with it.

knowing you i highly doubt that's what you were originally reffering to lol

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Never heard of em. I make a pretty good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Maybe I should put it up for sale. Daddy needs a new ride.

New Threads