When and how to get in cycle bloods done

Riot

Reaction score
Hi guys. Coming up to week 4 on my first cycle and have ordered my next blood test kit.

I did my first test when not on gear and it was just after I woke up.

I am now on test e 250 Mon 250 thu and aromasin 12.5 EOD.

Should I perform my blood test first thing in the morning before I pin and should this be on a day when I'm due aromasin and before I've taken it? So I'll be at my potential max estrogen production before aromasin shuts it back down.

Thanks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi guys. Coming up to week 4 on my first cycle and have ordered my next blood test kit.

I did my first test when not on gear and it was just after I woke up.

I am now on test e 250 Mon 250 thu and aromasin 12.5 EOD.

Should I perform my blood test first thing in the morning before I pin and should this be on a day when I'm due aromasin and before I've taken it? So I'll be at my potential max estrogen production before aromasin shuts it back down.

Thanks.

The time of the draw shouldn’t have any effect on an enhanced athlete. Natural test production is highest in the morning. You have none while on exogenous test.

Take the sample right before you take your next pin. I wouldn’t worry about the AI timing.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Over thought buddy. Plus the AI takes time to hit.

Riot

Reaction score
Yeah, thought so. Just waned to make sure I wasn't testing at the wrong time and thinking everything is A-OK when it's not.

Utm18

Reaction score
So what are you looking for on a mid cycle blood draw? Obviously test levels and E2. What other levels should someone be concerned with?

Riot

Reaction score
So stupidly I only got test and e2 in my before test.. But I'm getting a few more on this run that includes sexual health free test and other bits. I'll not have anything to compare it too but should see if any results are warning signs. I'm only running test though as this is my first cycle (with AI) so hope nothing is too bad.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Whats reason for ai? Have you had issue with e2 before?

So stupidly I only got test and e2 in my before test.. But I'm getting a few more on this run that includes sexual health free test and other bits. I'll not have anything to compare it too but should see if any results are warning signs. I'm only running test though as this is my first cycle (with AI) so hope nothing is too bad.

Riot

Reaction score
Whats reason for ai? Have you had issue with e2 before?

No, first cycle. It was the advice I had when I started to go with 12.5 EOD and see how I'm doing at 4 weeks.

I have had no signs of gyno so far and generally feel really good, apart from 1 day sickness unrelated to gear or training.

I guess I could have just run without but just went on the advice I had to start with. I'm testing Monday next week so I'll know where my e2 is mid week. If its really low I can adjust.

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Good getting bloods done

No, first cycle. It was the advice I had when I started to go with 12.5 EOD and see how I'm doing at 4 weeks.

I have had no signs of gyno so far and generally feel really good, apart from 1 day sickness unrelated to gear or training.

I guess I could have just run without but just went on the advice I had to start with. I'm testing Monday next week so I'll know where my e2 is mid week. If its really low I can adjust.

Riot

Reaction score
I've got the kit with me now but read to wait till 4 weeks in before doing it. I'll post up my results when I have them too.

New Threads