Cbd supplements

Utm18

Reaction score
Anybody use any type of CBD supplements?
(Oils, creams, gummys)
What's your thoughts on CBD?
What brand do you use?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im sick of all this cbd shit..I dont even like the marijuana movement..Most of these new school dorks today that love weed and cbd called me a pothead 25 years ago...Now everyone is all up on it

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Im sick of all this cbd shit..I dont even like the marijuana movement..Most of these new school dorks today that love weed and cbd called me a pothead 25 years ago...Now everyone is all up on it
It's too, "industrialized" now.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I tried the CBD gummies. I was looking for something to help me sleep. I believe it is helping, however I am with German on this. I think its becoming too industrialized and just like most other crap it will be less helpful as it becomes more popular. Im sure the strength of the oil will be drastically reduced so more money can be made. May have to stick with the plant. lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hemp based cbd is an over saturated market that is believed to aid, help, ale too many issues.

Everyone thinks it will help everything.

If you are buying something online you are getting something hemp based, if you are going to a dispensary you are getting something mmj based

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cocks. before. dicks

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CBD flower is legit if you can stomach smoking something. I never got much from tinctures, oils or CBD edibles, but the flower works wonders at bedtime.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m experimenting with the flower now, have 2 different types. I hate smoking, I need a vaporizer.. but it does help me relax after a workout and sleep deeply. Not a miracle cure, but better than NSAIDs for joint/arthritis pain in my experience so far. I’m thinking of just getting some whey CBD protein powder... anyone tried any?

Utm18

Reaction score
I’m experimenting with the flower now, have 2 different types. I hate smoking, I need a vaporizer.. but it does help me relax after a workout and sleep deeply. Not a miracle cure, but better than NSAIDs for joint/arthritis pain in my experience so far. I’m thinking of just getting some whey CBD protein powder... anyone tried any?

Never heard of CBD protein powder. Who makes it?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
CBD-fit.com

Brian Shaw and an Navy Seal teamed up to start this... there’s probably others, but a 4x WSM and a Navy Seal are gonna get my $

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Will never use that crap. I think it is way overrated and I haven’t talked to anyone who can say it helped them.
Just move to Colorado and smoke all the dope you feel is necessary.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I used some oil for a week. Thought it was a waste of time and got some weed, much much better.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Used some CBD oil on a shoulder injury. Seemed to help but was also expensive for the legit stuff. Just buy and smoke normal weed, imo

New Threads