My New Plan

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
For anyone wondering what my final decision following my introduction post, it is as follows. I am 5'8, 230lbs. I was planning on addressing my low energy with some trt, but it looks like my new plan is to do more research.

I am going to diet and exercise down to under 200-190 lbs before I follow the "Your First Cycle" thread down to a science. Because that's what this is. I understand that these chemicals are not the "miracle drug" I was originally looking for, and will do everything I can to expand my knowledge on trt as well as just steroids and cycling in general before I take the plunge.

I appreciate all the input that came from many different individuals on my welcoming thread and I look forward to sharing my progress with this board.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
There are many upsides to the plan you are taking. One is, your diet, you will learn what works best for cutting your body fat and another is you get to see which exercises come naturally to you and your perform them over and over again, just enjoy the process. It won't happen overnight but the thing is you will really get to analyze your strength and weaknesses and get to fine tune your diet and program.

Reaction score
Be smart about it and the rewards will be huge. Get your fitness in order and the rest of your life will follow. Get yourself to a good place, drop some weight, start training.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. I think too many guys rush their first cycle after getting on TRT. TRT, after suffering from low T, will make the difference between night and day. It will also give you time to learn your body, discover what works for you from a training and diet perspective, and buy you time to learn about hormones, blood work, and help you establish a baseline for when you do cycle. Cycling has been referred to the icing on the cake, but first you have to understand what it takes to bake a cake in the first place.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
At 5'8 and 230lbs, anyone would have low energy. I didn't follow the post that you referenced but glad you took advice from the guys here. I'd be willing to bet that if you dropped 50lbs, your test levels would rise as would your energy.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
At 5'8 and 230lbs, anyone would have low energy. I didn't follow the post that you referenced but glad you took advice from the guys here. I'd be willing to bet that if you dropped 50lbs, your test levels would rise as would your energy.

Thats what I'm hoping...

I forced myself into the gym today, and did the following :

19 Reps Flat Chest Press @ 100 lbs
10 Reps Inclined Chest Press @ 60 lbs
10 Reps Flat Back Chest Flies @ 30 lbs

20 minutes on the bike machine, final count was 5 miles even.

I felt like shit and I still feel very weak, Especially compared to how I'm used to being able to perform in the gym... but I did it...

Reaction score
Thats what I'm hoping...

I felt like shit and I still feel very weak, Especially compared to how I'm used to being able to perform in the gym... but I did it...
Do it again tomorrow

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just keep at it. After a few weeks, it'll become a habit, and you'll look forward to going, as you'll be making progress.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Just keep at it. After a few weeks, it'll become a habit, and you'll look forward to going, as you'll be making progress.

I'm just Really looking forward to getting back into bodybuilding, because my body type only allows for me to be buff, fat, or some awkward in-between of the two. I know that this is a marathon and look forward to posting my progress.

Reactions: Jin

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Wise decision. Always consult your doc too. Nothing to it but to do it.

I will Definitely be going through my doctor to monitor my bloodwork before during and after cycle. I had my bloodwork done about a month and a half ago... hopefully my pre-cycle numbers will have improved following my diet and exercise regimen.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Thats what I'm hoping...

As one of my high football coach told me a long time ago, you gotta start somewhere. Good start!

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
As one of my high football coach told me a long time ago, you gotta start somewhere. Good start!

Thank you, brother.

is anybody here Against me trying out DNP for this period of pre-cycle cutting?

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
I am. Learn how to do this with no outside help. Figure the diet out. Figure the training out. Make some progress on your own, earn that shit.

Damn bro I can't even take an OTC T booster to try to get a little more pumped(lol) to go to the gym? :confused:

New Threads