Anybody heard of ClomaDex?

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Judging by the name it should be a mimic of Chlomid and Nolvadex, labeled as "advanced pct support" from a pro hormone website. I have serious doubts that it would be as good as either 1 or 2, just easier to get.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Judging by the name it should be a mimic of Chlomid and Nolvadex, labeled as "advanced pct support" from a pro hormone website. I have serious doubts that it would be as good as either 1 or 2, just easier to get.

You dont need PCT if you are going on TRT.

TRT means you are dependent on exogenous testosterone for life: we never come off.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
You dont need PCT if you are going on TRT.

TRT means you are dependent on exogenous testosterone for life: we never come off.

This is in the scenario that I don't necessarily go on TRT but just a cycle here and there once I get closer to my goals... or are you saying that once I go on a testosterone cycle I am on TRT for lyfe?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is in the scenario that I don't necessarily go on TRT but just a cycle here and there once I get closer to my goals... or are you saying that once I go on a testosterone cycle I am on TRT for lyfe?
Not necessarily. It's possible for most men to avoid long-term ASIH (Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism) through responsible cycling and pct.

On the other hand, people like Jin and myself had endocrine issues prior to starting steroids and are therefore in it for the long haul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as the ClomaDex goes, it's basically Arimistane (an aromatase inhibitor with limited clinical research behind it) plus some herbs and shit. You'd be better off using proven PCT protocols.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Not necessarily. It's possible for most men to avoid long-term ASIH (Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism) through responsible cycling and pct.

On the other hand, people like Jin and myself had endocrine issues prior to starting steroids and are therefore in it for the long haul.

As far as the ClomaDex goes, it's basically Arimistane (an aromatase inhibitor with limited clinical research behind it) plus some herbs and shit. You'd be better off using proven PCT protocols.

Noted. Thank you brother, I will keep looking.

hey at least the long haul in that case helps you maintain your prettyboy status.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so confident in believing that pct is gonna save you from trt after running multiple cycles.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
I wouldn't be so confident in believing that pct is gonna save you from trt after running multiple cycles.

You may not bounce back from even one cycle....

Thats okay to me... IDEALLY I go on cycle, come off, and get my natural testosterone back to somewhere between 500-700ng with the gains and fat loss I acquire pre and during cycle.

If I'm still in the 300s or god forbid even lower than that I will consider trt. Which isn't terrifying to me.

I'm not getting any younger.. though a lot of the people on this forum will view me as young at 23.

Again, ideally I can get my natural levels in check, but TRT doesn't scare me.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats okay to me... IDEALLY I go on cycle, come off, and get my natural testosterone back to somewhere between 500-700ng with the gains and fat loss I acquire pre and during cycle.

If I'm still in the 300s or god forbid even lower than that I will consider trt. Which isn't terrifying to me.

I'm not getting any younger.. though a lot of the people on this forum will view me as young at 23.

Again, ideally I can get my natural levels in check, but TRT doesn't scare me.
It's likely that your natural test levels will increase just by virtue of adopting a healthier lifestyle and losing weight.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
It's likely that your natural test levels will increase just by virtue of adopting a healthier lifestyle and losing weight.

That's what I'm hoping for. Though, I am committed to doing everything I can to push my physique beyond any level I've been at before, so the gear is inevitable eventually... I just have to build as solid a foundation as I possibly can.

Reaction score
so the gear is inevitable eventually.
I’d likely not use steroids if I wasn’t already on trt. In fact there’s several guys on here that didn’t run cycles until they were already on trt. It’s not inevitable. It’s not a necessity and it’s not going to fix all your issues. I didn’t even realize you were that young, another reason why this game isn’t for you, right now.

Being 23, you don’t want to even consider going on trt if you don’t have to. It’s not fun. You have to jam a needle in your ass a couple times a week for the rest of your life. There’s so many gains and so
much progress to be made without drugs. Try a preworkout, get some creatine.

To answer your question, clomadex or whatever that’s called is some garbage otc wanna be ptc. What you need is real nolva, real clomid.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’d likely not use steroids if I wasn’t already on trt. In fact there’s several guys on here that didn’t run cycles until they were already on trt. It’s not inevitable. It’s not a necessity and it’s not going to fix all your issues. I didn’t even realize you were that young, another reason why this game isn’t for you, right now.

Being 23, you don’t want to even consider going on trt if you don’t have to. It’s not fun. You have to jam a needle in your ass a couple times a week for the rest of your life. There’s so many gains and so
much progress to be made without drugs. Try a preworkout, get some creatine.

To answer your question, clomadex or whatever that’s called is some garbage otc wanna be ptc. What you need is real nolva, real clomid.

Same boat as 30.

I never touched steroids until I was diagnosed hypogonaldal and had already been put on TRT.

I never considered them. But since I had reaped all the negative, permanent consequences of Steroid “abuse” (without any of the benefit) I figured I’d make the most of my situation.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol dammit. I'm on trt due to my steroid use over the years.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
:( I get all the concern. In 5 years I'll probably be telling 23 year olds on this forum that they should wait, too... I just can't explain the amount of commitment I have to this gameplan of mine. I want the body of a Greek god and will do everything I can to achieve that goal... even if it means I'm on trt for life. I hope you don't view me as less of a person for being in this mindset. Like I Really do appreciate the guidance and concern. I don't get a lot of feedback anymore from anyone other than doctors or my mom. I know that this is a marathon, and I'm definitely doing everything I can to condition myself naturally following (to a degree) the advice I got when I first joined this forum... But I'm conditioning for a race... a race that I am fully intending on running no matter how old I should theoretically be. There are a million excuses I could try to make, but I will try not to do that. I am here to educate myself and now to walk before I really start to run.

Jin, I think it's time that this thread gets closed before we start running in circles again. I love all of you and look forward to continuing to share my progress and maybe failures.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
:( I get all the concern. In 5 years I'll probably be telling 23 year olds on this forum that they should wait, too... I just can't explain the amount of commitment I have to this gameplan of mine. I want the body of a Greek god and will do everything I can to achieve that goal... even if it means I'm on trt for life. I hope you don't view me as less of a person for being in this mindset. Like I Really do appreciate the guidance and concern. I don't get a lot of feedback anymore from anyone other than doctors or my mom. I know that this is a marathon, and I'm definitely doing everything I can to condition myself naturally following (to a degree) the advice I got when I first joined this forum... But I'm conditioning for a race... a race that I am fully intending on running no matter how old I should theoretically be. There are a million excuses I could try to make, but I will try not to do that. I am here to educate myself and now to walk before I really start to run.

Jin, I think it's time that this thread gets closed before we start running in circles again. I love all of you and look forward to continuing to share my progress and maybe failures.

So you are "willing to do whatever you can do" except listen to the advice from myself and everyone else about dieting down and understanding and perfecting your diet and learning everything you can (multiple guys have suggested literally 100s of hours reading and months and even years of their lives researching before jumping into AAS).

You are not conditioning for a race like you suggest. You are looking for a shortcut.

If you want to start training for the long-term race, you will put in the work and prepare yourself to enter that race educated, trained, conditioned, and ready to full yourself properly. You will know what to do because you will know what to do.

Sorry I'm being hard on you, but I dont think you are being completely honest with yourself. We want to see you reach your goals, not fail.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
So you are "willing to do whatever you can do" except listen to the advice from myself and everyone else about dieting down and understanding and perfecting your diet and learning everything you can (multiple guys have suggested literally 100s of hours reading and months and even years of their lives researching before jumping into AAS).

You are not conditioning for a race like you suggest. You are looking for a shortcut.

If you want to start training for the long-term race, you will put in the work and prepare yourself to enter that race educated, trained, conditioned, and ready to full yourself properly. You will know what to do because you will know what to do.

Sorry I'm being hard on you, but I dont think you are being completely honest with yourself. We want to see you reach your goals, not fail.

No need for an apology, I appreciate it now as much as ever. I know you're all trying to look out for me and I am glad to have that feedback.

My goal is to get as lean as I can right now. I have a lot of fat to lose and I'm going to do everything I can to get back into the 100s. My Ideal weight would be 175 pre cycle, but I'm planning on being 200+ and as lean as humanly possible. I want to bodybuild, maybe compete one day...

New Threads