Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anybody heard of ClomaDex?

Judging by the name it should be a mimic of Chlomid and Nolvadex, labeled as "advanced pct support" from a pro hormone website. I have serious doubts that it would be as good as either 1 or 2, just easier to get.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,562 Times in 5,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyne Dexter View Post
    Judging by the name it should be a mimic of Chlomid and Nolvadex, labeled as "advanced pct support" from a pro hormone website. I have serious doubts that it would be as good as either 1 or 2, just easier to get.

You dont need PCT if you are going on TRT.

TRT means you are dependent on exogenous testosterone for life: we never come off.

Not I was.
    Not I will be.
    I AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    You dont need PCT if you are going on TRT.

TRT means you are dependent on exogenous testosterone for life: we never come off.
    This is in the scenario that I don't necessarily go on TRT but just a cycle here and there once I get closer to my goals... or are you saying that once I go on a testosterone cycle I am on TRT for lyfe?

Elite
    Thanks
    This is in the scenario that I don't necessarily go on TRT but just a cycle here and there once I get closer to my goals... or are you saying that once I go on a testosterone cycle I am on TRT for lyfe?
    Not necessarily. It's possible for most men to avoid long-term ASIH (Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism) through responsible cycling and pct.

On the other hand, people like Jin and myself had endocrine issues prior to starting steroids and are therefore in it for the long haul.
    Last edited by TODAY; 08-31-2019 at 10:18 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TODAY For This Useful Post:

Jin (08-31-2019)

Elite
    Thanks
    As far as the ClomaDex goes, it's basically Arimistane (an aromatase inhibitor with limited clinical research behind it) plus some herbs and shit. You'd be better off using proven PCT protocols.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TODAY View Post
    Not necessarily. It's possible for most men to avoid long-term ASIH (Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism) through responsible cycling and pct.

On the other hand, people like Jin and myself had endocrine issues prior to starting steroids and are therefore in it for the long haul.
    As far as the ClomaDex goes, it's basically Arimistane (an aromatase inhibitor with limited clinical research behind it) plus some herbs and shit. You'd be better off using proven PCT protocols.
    Noted. Thank you brother, I will keep looking.

hey at least the long haul in that case helps you maintain your prettyboy status.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,483 Times in 3,821 Posts
    I wouldn't be so confident in believing that pct is gonna save you from trt after running multiple cycles.
    "The weight teaches you"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

Straight30weight (09-01-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I wouldn't be so confident in believing that pct is gonna save you from trt after running multiple cycles.
    You may not bounce back from even one cycle....
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    You may not bounce back from even one cycle....
    Thats okay to me... IDEALLY I go on cycle, come off, and get my natural testosterone back to somewhere between 500-700ng with the gains and fat loss I acquire pre and during cycle.

If I'm still in the 300s or god forbid even lower than that I will consider trt. Which isn't terrifying to me.

I'm not getting any younger.. though a lot of the people on this forum will view me as young at 23.

Again, ideally I can get my natural levels in check, but TRT doesn't scare me.

Elite
    Thanks
    Thats okay to me... IDEALLY I go on cycle, come off, and get my natural testosterone back to somewhere between 500-700ng with the gains and fat loss I acquire pre and during cycle.

If I'm still in the 300s or god forbid even lower than that I will consider trt. Which isn't terrifying to me.

I'm not getting any younger.. though a lot of the people on this forum will view me as young at 23.

Again, ideally I can get my natural levels in check, but TRT doesn't scare me.
    It's likely that your natural test levels will increase just by virtue of adopting a healthier lifestyle and losing weight.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODAY For This Useful Post:

automatondan (09-01-2019),Gibsonator (09-01-2019)

Thanks
    It's likely that your natural test levels will increase just by virtue of adopting a healthier lifestyle and losing weight.
    That's what I'm hoping for. Though, I am committed to doing everything I can to push my physique beyond any level I've been at before, so the gear is inevitable eventually... I just have to build as solid a foundation as I possibly can.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,975 Posts
    so the gear is inevitable eventually.
    I’d likely not use steroids if I wasn’t already on trt. In fact there’s several guys on here that didn’t run cycles until they were already on trt. It’s not inevitable. It’s not a necessity and it’s not going to fix all your issues. I didn’t even realize you were that young, another reason why this game isn’t for you, right now.

Being 23, you don’t want to even consider going on trt if you don’t have to. It’s not fun. You have to jam a needle in your ass a couple times a week for the rest of your life. There’s so many gains and so
    much progress to be made without drugs. Try a preworkout, get some creatine.

To answer your question, clomadex or whatever that’s called is some garbage otc wanna be ptc. What you need is real nolva, real clomid.
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

automatondan (09-01-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast