Anybody heard of ClomaDex?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve always been with the train of thought that you bust your ass in the gym, learn how to train and diet for years and years till you get to the point where your boys and people at the gym look at you and are like yea he’s definitely on something and your actually natty. You put in that work for years and get to the best physique/ shape/ strength w.e you can with out drugs and when you stall out and are nearing you’re genetic potential think hmm what kind of beast would I be if I was to hop on some test? And take a look at your life when you’re more mature, already have attained great results from putting in work and then decide if the juice is right and worth it under all the given circumstances and possible adverse effects. And in that time you’ll have built something more and intangible compared to just a look in the mirror. But shit now a days seems like every one wants the end result and doesn’t give a damn about what really matters which is the journey of it all! Anyways kids we all try to help you make the best decision even if you can’t understand it.... just take a little more time to research before you stick that needle in your ass

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
but bro he wants to look like a greek god like yesterday

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
I wish I would've just stayed in the F*CKING gym, man. I couldn't do it. Everything in my life fell apart and I'm just trying to get my confidence back. I think following cut to 180-190 will be the perfect time for a recomp cycle. Maybe I'm pushing it. Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'm still thinking this stuff is more magic than it really is. Maybe I'll get ripped apart by you guys in 6 months when I reach my goal and still decide to follow through.

I acknowledge that I have become a f*ckup in nearly all eyes. Not limited to this forum. I'm just in a very hard spot with my illness. That's not an excuse, it's just the bullshit hand I got dealt.

New Threads