I'm calling out Ez and CFM lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up with the primo? I've always thought that was a useless drug unless you had a vagina between your legs. To be up front I've never ran it either though.

School me old timers!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At high doses its comparable to Tren bro. Without the sides!!!

Z

Zeek

If you do indeed have legit primo and run it high enough and long enough you too shall become a believer sir!!

Lets list some of the positives

Low impact to your health and especially lipids, hemocrit and liver, almost no effect on them at all ( that in itself puts it into it's own league)

results!! Right down to the bread and butter!! Only one compound that I know of does a better job at working with the diet to lean you up, retain muscle in a caloric deficit and give you that dry to the bone and veiny look...tren is the other compound and you can't compare them in terms of sides or messing you up in general.

These things don;t matter so much in your 20's but get into your 30's and keep playing with the trens, drols etc and see what happens by 40!

We can get plenty big and strong using the less harmful AAS, unless you want to be the hulk or really compete and win at the top of the pro classes there is no need to venture outside of the safe zone for that I go to the gym, hard body, strong look ;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So maybe it's because I am a young thirty that I just don't see the point. Or maybe cause i do wanna be the strongest guy in the room that I would rather run some deca or tren.

But the price of it too especially considering the dose I hear is crazy... I don't think any of my guys stock it...

Ez recommend a cycle for me then where I could use it, stay strong and still realize its benefits.

Z

Zeek

POB that is exactly the case to be the beast at the gym, primo should not be considered. For that high dose test + tren E or A + some oral like d-bol or drol.

Now when you get past that phase ( so says the guy who tore his pec lifting heavy btw lol) then you can look into primo, anavar and much lower dosages on the test.

here is a cyle I would recommend for you

Test - as low as you can run it and sill have your pp work ;)

Primo - 800mg per week for as long as you can possibly run it!! at least 18 weeks though. One lab for sure is about to put out a 200mg per ml version and their 150mg primo was in fact 100% real and good quality. The primo raws are crazy priced for the good stuff! but if you buy a biulk amount and talk to the source often times they will bring the price down for you. Another option is brewing the primo yourself and getting the raw..that brings the price way way down. ere is the thing primo you will be running it for 6 weeks and say wtf this shit sucks!! then around week 8 bam the compliments pour in then you see the changes.

anavar 50-100mg for 8 weeks during the cycle, where you put it as far as tail end or front end doesn't matter.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yup pob..its for people that either have vaginas or they are old lol thats it

tren is king now and always will be king

Z

Zeek

Keep in mind Cobra that there is a reason I'm old and still relatively healthy and many of my friends that did this game with me coming up through the years are not old and not around if you follow me.

hate to put a serious twist on it but there are conseunces for the stuff we put into our bodies in our 20's and 30's those checks we write then are usually cashed in our 40's!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear that Ez... I know of a long time source that makes some top notch shizzle who actually no longer produces tren. He says it weighed on his conscience. He is also insane and a drama queen though.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That's not what Arnie said, sucka!

Z

Zeek

I hear that Ez... I know of a long time source that makes some top notch shizzle who actually no longer produces tren. He says it weighed on his conscience. He is also insane and a drama queen though.

Don't get me wrong plz, I love tren but I hate what it can do! Think of tren as a mean and sexy red head who will break your heart and spit you out like you are nothing!! Yeah the time with her was amazing but now that you are on the street holding your xxxx was it really worth it? why not instead go for the nice girl next door, she won't take it in the can but she is faithful honest and caring ;)

that is my take on tren vs primo

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't get me wrong plz, i love tren but i hate what it can do! Think of tren as a mean and sexy red head who will break your heart and spit you out like you are nothing!! Yeah the time with her was amazing but now that you are on the street holding your xxxx was it really worth it? Why not instead go for the nice girl next door, she won't take it in the can but she is faithful honest and caring ;)

that is my take on tren vs primo

omg it makes perfect sense now!!!!!!!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. Good comparison their buddy! Thanks for bringing this up too POB. I have been wondering about Primo myself so this is a good thread for me!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you used it? If so any results?

Ya I have used it once. Costed an arm and a leg. Look, Im not disagreeing with ez but you can run a low dose of tren just the same as you can run a high dose of primo for a fraction of the cost. Im not an old fart either so I dont know the lessons ez has learned but I ran primo at 800mg a week and it seemed to give me the same results as 300mg of tren a week which wasnt a bad thing but at this point in my life not worth the money. When I get closer to 40 then I will make the switch but for now I handle tren pretty well and until I notice anything on my blood work or my body tries to tell me something then I am staying with it. Its not like I dont have the money for primo cause I do....but primo is not tren. I would def encourage you to try it pob...its always good to get personal experience!

Z

Zeek

I do agree with the comparison, primo at 800 mg will look like tren at 300mg per week minus the strength gains. Not cost effective at all when you figure out just how cheap you can run tren at 300mg is but zero impact on the health in this game we play does have tremendous value guys!

Ya I have used it once. Costed an arm and a leg. Look, Im not disagreeing with ez but you can run a low dose of tren just the same as you can run a high dose of primo for a fraction of the cost. Im not an old fart either so I dont know the lessons ez has learned but I ran primo at 800mg a week and it seemed to give me the same results as 300mg of tren a week which wasnt a bad thing but at this point in my life not worth the money. When I get closer to 40 then I will make the switch but for now I handle tren pretty well and until I notice anything on my blood work or my body tries to tell me something then I am staying with it. Its not like I dont have the money for primo cause I do....but primo is not tren. I would def encourage you to try it pob...its always good to get personal experience!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Appreciate you sharing cobra... I will give it a whirl this fall...

New Threads