Switching test type mid cycle

Reaction score
It can. Depends on how it was made, the concentration, your pinning technique, and probably more variables.

I've had one batch of tren a cause bad pip, then the next , no pip at all.
For me it’s almost day to day. Yesterday pinned ace, no pain. Today pinned ace/cyp, ****in painful. Tomorrow will likely be fine.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
For me it’s almost day to day. Yesterday pinned ace, no pain. Today pinned ace/cyp, ****in painful. Tomorrow will likely be fine.

Do you normally get it when you pin both? If so, could be just the volume at that point.

Reaction score
Do you normally get it when you pin both? If so, could be just the volume at that point.
No usually the blend makes it easier. Today though the second the needle hit my skin it was painful, but now I’m thinking I may have had some alcohol on my skin still.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
The acetate burn never bothered me much but shoot some Sust. And the propionic acid knot lasted 4days everytime.......
So next time you use that compound in a future cycle you may not feel anything...

Reaction score
You men are awesome. Perfect suggestions - I switched to 250/Cyp and have literally 0 PIP. That Enanthate 300 just has a bite to it!

New Threads