What up from Salt Lake

Reaction score
Hey everyone, pretty new to the whole forum thing, just here to learn a bit more and share, im a biochemist currently applying to med school. Been on gear for about 5 years now. In currently 6 feet tall, 225 lbs, about 14% body fat. Ive tried a lot of Test esters, mast, tren a and e, sus. Currently running a stack of deca 300mg/week and sus 500mg/ weekly. I have access to a lab at my university, so i can run IRs and NMRs which is nice cause im what youd call "paranoid". I need to make sure i know what im putting in me. Currently i get all my stuff from MonsterLabs, theyve been awesome to me thankfully everything's been super accurate. 10/10 would recommend haha. I used to order from over seas (dont wanna call anyone out) but i got some bunk stuff and it would take forever to ship. Happy to finally talk about it openly

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There is a section for shills. Did you miss it?

Based on your stats I'd say your gear is well under dosed.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Oh please tell me about the Mormon Temple!
BYU or, U of U?, neither must have a English course.
Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
Awful lot of gear you’ve run at what I must assume is a young age.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

Might hurt to hear, and I mean this in a helpful way, but if I was a young’un that’s been on gear for 5 years, and only achieved 225lbs@ 14%bf, I’d seriously consider putting it down all together... you’ve likely ruined your gonads for gains achievable by hard work and diet the natural way.

Unless you’re here to push MonsterLabs, then I mean it in a harsh way.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, most on this board don't lead with an endorsement of the lab they're using is why yer getting some shade here. Ye may be well intended and just wanting to share, but understand how often we get new bloods here who come tossing about how their product is the best and why they're qualified to determine as such (yer chemistry background in this case).

What I'd do: talk more about yer training experience, current goals, diet, are ye powerlifter, body builder or gym rat and make some connections on those topics. Unless ye really are looking to promote yer lab, in which case follow Jin's advice and post that in the right forum.

Welcome to UGB.

Reaction score
OP, most on this board don't lead with an endorsement of the lab they're using is why yer getting some shade here. Ye may be well intended and just wanting to share, but understand how often we get new bloods here who come tossing about how their product is the best and why they're qualified to determine as such (yer chemistry background in this case).

What I'd do: talk more about yer training experience, current goals, diet, are ye powerlifter, body builder or gym rat and make some connections on those topics. Unless ye really are looking to promote yer lab, in which case follow Jin's advice and post that in the right forum.

Welcome to UGB.
You’re always such a nice guy lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
biochemist
access to lab to test gear
monster labs 10/10
the only thing that throws everyone off is your stats. would think you would've said something like 6' 240lbs @ 9%

Reactions: Jin

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with my peers, odd first post with an endorsement.

Welcome to the board

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Genuine question, what are your thoughts on Igden?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Go to the uncensored section of the board and share your experience there with sources. This is an intro section to the community.

Reaction score
Sorry guys, to be honest i thought the the introduction was supposed to be for a little of everything. Like stats and a bit of personal stuff, i should have read a few post prior. So apologies for seeming like an "endorsement". Genuinely here to learn. Im coming off of a torn labrum and my BF% has gone up. But im also not one to lie about what i weight and what i can lift. I was at 230 at 10% before i got hurt.

So, what i train is 5 days on 2 off. Back. Chest. Shoulders. Legs. And Arms all have their own day. I usually switch between strength training and toneing. On strength days i go for 6 reps and add 10% each set till i can only do 5 reps. Ill do about 4-5 stations of that. On toning days i shoot for 4 sets of 12. My goal is to have a good mix of physique and strength. Before lifting i was very over weight at about 30% BF. I dont know what consensus here is on keto but thats what I've been doing. Currently on a caloric deficit to try and get a bit lean, which i guess might not be the best with deca?

Again i do want to apologize if my first post was formatted incorrectly. I do genuinely want to be a part of the community. I thought sharing where i got stuff from would help incase people have heard bad things or if its good as well. Being in salt lake its very by the book here for a lot of my friends so i dont get to ask around. I mention my biochemistry background just so i dont come off like a total newbie. I do totally understand what everyone is talking about but you guys were nice enough to explain what i should say instead of using the ban hammer haha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome, glad u can see how we took it that way, it happens all too often here man.
there is one true beast... Eddie Hall ;)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You're brewing at a University and applying for Med school? Not too concerned about your health and future are you?

Let the brewing to the experts and go on to cure cancer. You'll thank me later.

Reaction score
Im not brewing by any means, just use the lab for personal stuff every now and then. Dont wanna risk anything with chances of getting to the med school

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the board brother

New Threads