Bullcrew

Reaction score
Resting rmr is 2736 calories 86% fat and 14% carbs is what my body burns
20190902_231111.jpg

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB, great intro and good on ye for the sound, data-driven approach yer taking to yer goals! Yer results clearly speak for themselves.

Tell more about that stimulator yer wearing on yer legs if ye would.

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Welcome to UGB, great intro and good on ye for the sound, data-driven approach yer taking to yer goals! Yer results clearly speak for themselves.

Tell more about that stimulator yer wearing on yer legs if ye would.

It's a compex elite I use it on strength for dead lifts, squats, spin class, leg.lifts and sled....it activates 100% of muscle when firing off and then you throw aassive lift while leg is contracting...won't make you superman but it will increase muscle twitch and ability to draw on more muscle when needed. If I have a big run I'll throw it on massage or warm up and let it break up or loosen the muscle up and for me I love it after competition....it has tens as well I use on back after dead lifts and squats....its not an end all answer but it does help with training and recovery.....I don't get sore and ready to go again within a few minutes of a nasty workout...it breaks me down and fatigues me pretty nasty....

I use one at physical therapy for shoulders they break me down stretch me out break up fascia on back and shoulders then slap one on me and it levels it all down...tens is like ib profen for pain it doesn't make it go away but it makes it alot better....

I have been getting art therapy on my back shoulders and its painful as hell breaking up years of damage and they slap a tens unit on my back to loosen me up while driving tools into muscles and then tens to reduce pain...

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome biggest CF'er ever. If I was in a lane next to you on a WB and Rower workout, I'd just fukkin quit!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Welcome biggest CF'er ever. If I was in a lane next to you on a WB and Rower workout, I'd just fukkin quit!

Hard to find partners at gym they choose everyone else lol so I do partner workouts just me which I work twice as hard but feel more accomplished...
Assault bike, lifts, rower and running I kill...well rounded and don't stop for sure but put numbers up and always looking for more....
Good to see another crossfitter on here....

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro..!
im broken as hell just starting my climb back....

i have had
shouder reconstruction
knee done
RT hip work
2 mos ago back surgery......

slow and steady......

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! It looks like you know how to put in work. Good job

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Holy. Sh*t. You are a f*cking Monster, my guy. I'm literally half your age and can't even imagine being in the kind of shape you're in. Goooood work guy. Good F*cking Work.

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Damn bro..!
im broken as hell just starting my climb back....

i have had
shouder reconstruction
knee done
RT hip work
2 mos ago back surgery......

slow and steady......

Damn brother get better....no stranger to injury.....
I will say strengthening myself has been PARAMOUNT in my recovery and eleviated pain...
I have 2 torn meniscus and when I slow down they hurt.
To give you encouragement:
I have fractured my back 4 times
8 concussions cracked skull 3 times traumatic brain injury
And broken most of my bones in my body, 2 compound fractures right wrist, 170+ sparrow fractures right arm, both ankles , and so on......

What I will say is this exercise and getting in shape has eliminated alot of my chronic pain and arthritis....done right and find your bodies potential and push past...
Plus I'm not out sky diving and chasing adrenaline now due to focus.....

I still compete even when I broke my wrist in competition and tore out alot of my right calf muscle during another strength competition, i got podium both times.....

You got this , move forward only you will know what you need.... hold back a smidge sometimes and don't compare your accomplishments to others... you know you and if you push your limits you will grow.....you are your only competition and that is the most important thing.....

Good luck man I will be routing for you I feel the frustration and look forward to your progress.....

Last edited:

New Threads