NFL Pick'em Challenge!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fly Eagles fly!

Rooting for Vrabel and the Titans the rest of the way. If Pats are out, I have to root for the former Pat. Vrabel is going to be the next great coach. He used Bellichick-like clock tricks against Bellichick. He had an great game plan, and Derrick Henry is just an absolute horse. 6-3, 240 and fast. His bad runs were getting 4 yards. Nobody is making a solo tackle against him. I don't see anybody - including the Pats if they were still in it - getting by Baltimore this year in the AFC. They are the real deal and most complete team.

The Pats with Bellichick/Brady have been to 9 Super Bowls in 20 years, and won 6 of them. The greatest dynasty in the history of football. But not even Tom Brady can stop time. It was a great run, but it's all but over now.

Yeah they just ran out of ways of cheating now that they've been caught a couple times.

Hurakan

Reaction score
The Bills had it going and also had opportunities to keep it. Came down to the wire. Watts being back helped them get the win. Let's see this next one
Yeah that sack fired them up! So glad the Titans beat the Pats and I think their run is done. Texans off to KC next but they better play like they did in the first meeting or better if they are going to win that one. Saints should win over the Vikings and I think the Seahawks will take the Eagles down.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
My Saints never showed up to play another blah finish to the season for us Saints fans.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My Saints never showed up to play another blah finish to the season for us Saints fans.

And they got hosed by officiating at the end. That was offensive pass interference on the game winning td

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Imma pick the Houston Oilers over the Los Angeles Chargers !!
s-l300.jpg

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My Eagles laid an egg. Well I guess I'll just look forward to the Phillies when there's new grass on the field

New Threads