Newbie here!

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to this site but Ive been around the game its just been a while. I was hard core into BB from 25-36. Family happened.... Now I want to get back into it but I'm out of touch with everything. I'm 46 and have about 12 cycles under my belt but they were all very basic vanilla. Test E and C, EQ, Deca, Halo, Dbol etc. After doing a good bit of reading it looks like a lot is the same with AAS but AI and PCT has changed a lot so any help would be appreciated!!
Especially if your older like me and have taken a long break. I've recently don BW and all is good to go. Anyways, great to be here and I'm ready to learn new stuff from you guys and girls.
Stats
Lost a lot...6'-190 18% ish. Used to be around 225

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
sure is nice to get a proper intro!
welcome doggystyle ;)

Reactions: DNW

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Welcome....im new as well so not a real welcoming comitee....
Aside if blood pressure I cant seem to see any reason not to take what you want.
Anyone know something to look out for correct me if im wrong....

I have normally high blood pressure and take about everything I'm 46....haven't really seen any sides that would effect us geriatric generation...(46 isn't old lol feels like it sometimes though)

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Cat-Lady

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Lol! Yeah I've seen my share of bad ones! Thanks for the welcome!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will assimilate just fine here.

Question: you mentioned you are 46. Are you by chance on TRT? If not, where were your levels at with your recent blood work? Reason I ask, is cycling/blasting on TRT is different than regular cycling because there is no need for PCT...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Believe me when I tell you, the new stuff is mostly crap. The old ways are still king and much better.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Welcome....im new as well so not a real welcoming comitee....
Aside if blood pressure I cant seem to see any reason not to take what you want.
Anyone know something to look out for correct me if im wrong....

I have normally high blood pressure and take about everything I'm 46....haven't really seen any sides that would effect us geriatric generation...(46 isn't old lol feels like it sometimes though)

Good to know I'm not the only old man��

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will assimilate just fine here.

Question: you mentioned you are 46. Are you by chance on TRT? If not, where were your levels at with your recent blood work? Reason I ask, is cycling/blasting on TRT is different than regular cycling because there is no need for PCT...

Great point! No I'm not on TRT. The Boyz are still good for now. BUT that's a big topic I'll need your expertise on. It looks like estrogen control has gotten much better in the last 10 years. Used to be nolva couple weeks after last pin. Now there's a lot I'm reading about AI during the cycle that I've never done.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing has really changed so you'll find your feet quick. Gear is still gear and a 45 lb plate still weighs 45 pounds.

Reactions: Jin

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Great point! No I'm not on TRT. The Boyz are still good for now. BUT that's a big topic I'll need your expertise on. It looks like estrogen control has gotten much better in the last 10 years. Used to be nolva couple weeks after last pin. Now there's a lot I'm reading about AI during the cycle that I've never done.

A lot of us guys are on TRT, so when they becomes a need, we will be glad to share our experience.

I'd start to read up on the "stickies" here on the boars and feel free to use our search option located towards the top right side of the forum page. After you read those and still have questions you can post up a new thread, or feel free to PM me if you want.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
great intro Nice2MeetU

am curious to see those numbers

Dog-guy

Reaction score
A lot of us guys are on TRT, so when they becomes a need, we will be glad to share our experience.

I'd start to read up on the "stickies" here on the boars and feel free to use our search option located towards the top right side of the forum page. After you read those and still have questions you can post up a new thread, or feel free to PM me if you want.

I definitely will! Thanks

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Nothing has really changed so you'll find your feet quick. Gear is still gear and a 45 lb plate still weighs 45 pounds.

I call BS...everyone knows a 45lb plate is 45lbs at beginning of exercise but doubles in weight when time to unrack ..lol

Reactions: CJ

New Threads