Have You Ever Lived In A Van?

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
so let me get this straight...
with aspirations of looking like a greek god
you just started working out again a couple days ago
2 days into a keto diet
and now ur planning a " bodybuilding road trip across America"?
slow down sport.
1 thing at a time...
lol

I've been planning on going on this trip for quite some time... and it may even be 6 months or a year away from now. I am focusing on one thing right now and that is my diet/exercise regimen. I'll know when the right time to leave is, because I'll have my confidence back and will be ready to hit the road. I wouldn't say I'm multitasking currently, but I Do have a ton of plans for myself and the future.

Reaction score
Buy yourself a few sets of resistance bands and workout anywhere you want. Don't be restricted to PF or 24hr. I made gains using predominately bands for two years. You can do anything with them... except a good leg workout

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Buy yourself a few sets of resistance bands and workout anywhere you want. Don't be restricted to PF or 24hr. I made gains using predominately bands for two years. You can do anything with them... except a good leg workout

I didn't even think about that... I will definitely be getting a few sets for my trip. It's still gonna be gym-based for showers and parking and definitely some good old fashioned iron but that is a Great idea.

Reaction score
I didn't even think about that... I will definitely be getting a few sets for my trip. It's still gonna be gym-based for showers and parking and definitely some good old fashioned iron but that is a Great idea.

Interested to hear how it goes. I was homeless for a while. Now, considering a simple life out of a van. It would be ultimate if I could work from my laptop while I just roam the lands

Reaction score
Do it. I did a lot of shit when I was young and wished I had done a lot more. Even if you remove the bodybuilding aspect, and just travel the country, it’s so worth it. I’ve seen the majority of this country through a windshield, a lot of times on a whim (wake up and think, shit I’d like to lay on Daytona beach. Work all day, hop in the ride and blast to Florida (20 hours plus one way). Be back in time for work Monday). Never had a single regret.

If you DONT do it you’ll regret it someday.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Interested to hear how it goes. I was homeless for a while. Now, considering a simple life out of a van. It would be ultimate if I could work from my laptop while I just roam the lands

My current scenario allows for it being that I'm on disability. Although my means are little, they should be enough to cover my gas and food. It does sound pretty ultimate to just roam.

Poyne Dexter

Reaction score
Do it. I did a lot of shit when I was young and wished I had done a lot more. Even if you remove the bodybuilding aspect, and just travel the country, it’s so worth it. I’ve seen the majority of this country through a windshield, a lot of times on a whim (wake up and think, shit I’d like to lay on Daytona beach. Work all day, hop in the ride and blast to Florida (20 hours plus one way). Be back in time for work Monday). Never had a single regret.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm young. I'm free. I have access to some of the most beautiful scenes in the world at the press of a pedal. This is the time for me to really experience the world and grow along the way.

Reaction score

Might be the most sporadic thing I've heard haha Arn't there beaches, at least on a lake, within an hour. Granted not DAYTONA beach

Reaction score
My current scenario allows for it being that I'm on disability. Although my means are little, they should be enough to cover my gas and food. It does sound pretty ultimate to just roam.

****ing go for it man! Keep us posted

Reaction score
Might be the most sporadic thing I've heard haha Arn't there beaches, at least on a lake, within an hour. Granted not DAYTONA beach
I live in NY. In February, when you want warm weather, you better be willing to travel for it

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I was stationed in upstate NY. F*ck Watertown and lake effect snow

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
More solar, more battery storage, bigger inverter.
Oh, and don't come out west, no gyms, only sage brush, and jack rabbits.