First Cycle - Asking for Advices, Tips, Experience

Reaction score
First Cycle - Asking for Advices, Tips, Experience

Hello everyone.
I will do my first (bulk) cycle soon and I´m sharing the cycle with a friend*. (*He´s a lazy ass strenght man, doesnt know anything about roids and he doesnt want to, but we are good friends.)
We both same height (1.77m), same weight (80kg) and same bodyfat (12/13%) (he trains for years only cardio and strenght and I train 2/3months a year only hypertrophy, but I hope it will change ASAP)

Cycle
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
300mg week x 10 weeks

Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate)
500mg week x 12 weeks

Dianabol (Metandienone)
40mg day x 6 weeks

Liv.52 (Liver Protector)
4pills day

Anazole (Arimidex)
0.5mg day (Only if gynecomasty symptoms appears until they pass)

PCT (2 weeks after last injection)
Altamofen (Nolvadex)
40mg day x 3 weeks
20mg day x 3 weeks

Promifen (Clomid)
150mg day x 2 weeks
100mg day x 2 weeks
50mg day x 2 weeks

Tribulus Terrestris
RDV (Recommended daily value) x 6 weeks

Vitamin E
RDV (Recommended daily value) x 6 weeks

I´m pretending to buy the gear from NAPSGEAR or STERODIFY.
Both have reputation.
STERODIFY looks better, more expensive, professional and they say they have 100% shipping sucess rate. (Order=427.74€ no promotions/coupons/etc)
NAPSGEAR oposite of STERODIFY, looks outdated/unfinished/low budget, bad quality images, lack of information in products, they say I can lose the order and money if not ordered by specific brands. (Order=313.42€ no promotions/coupons/etc)
I also pretend to buy syringes and needles from ALLEGROMEDICAL or SYRINGESNEEDLESPOT.

What am I asking for?
Advices, tips, from experienced users on gear about the cycle and mentioned companies experience/knowledge.

Last edited:

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m gonna “pretend” I didn’t read that.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Did you get this cycle from the napsgear pre designed stack shit?

Reaction score
Did you get this cycle from the napsgear pre designed stack shit?

No, I have been study in my free time
I built everything on my own, everything was "thinked", but I´m new at this so every opinion/advice/tip from experienced user is welcome
I dont have problems sharing knowledge and that sh1t, I just want to know more and latter gain experience, knowledge is power

Btw, people from others forums are telling me to use 400mg Deca instead of 300mg Deca but they dont say why, thats the most important part, more results? Better libido? Avoid deca-dick?

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Is this your first cycle? I wouldn't let any of my "lazy ass" friends use steroids.

Plus, you need to control your estrogen throughout a cycle for more reasons than just gyno.

Reaction score
You can’t get any more simple than a first cycle. There’s only one thing you need for the cycle-test. Enth is fine. Everything else, forget it except the Adex. Have it on hand just in case. 500mg test, split twice a week, for 16 weeks. Done.

As for pct, nolva/clomid, forget about tribulus.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You can’t get any more simple than a first cycle. There’s only one thing you need for the cycle-test. Enth is fine. Everything else, forget it except the Adex. Have it on hand just in case. 500mg test, split twice a week, for 16 weeks. Done.

As for pct, nolva/clomid, forget about tribulus.

this and last time i checked Napsgear has a terrible rep...
most of the websites DO look legit, but they're shit.
makes friends with your local gym hulk and maybe he'll throw you a bone.
hopefully read it wrong where you're saying you only workout 3 months out of the year...

Last edited:

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Great constructive opinion, advice, tip.

Let’s dive in then.

1st post gear talk... at least introduce yourself, brah.

In your words, you’re a lazy ass... well, nothing comes easy. If you don’t have training and diet down, you’re waisting time and money. Be prepared to lose what gains you get.

IMO, you’re not ready, but if you must, 3 compounds on your first cycle is not necessary in my opinion. Straight Test at 500/week will do you well. Why complicate it? If you’re on point with diet and training, then 15-20 lbs of lean mass is obtainable for a 1st timer.

And ditto what everyone else said.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.........and 10 weeks of deca? Wtf man.

Just. Stop.

In my signature is all you need to know about a first cycle. I would recommend you read that thread asap. Outside of that, tell us more about yourself, goals, etc. How old are you? How many years have you been lifting?

Information matters.

Reaction score
Is this your first cycle? I wouldn't let any of my "lazy ass" friends use steroids.

Plus, you need to control your estrogen throughout a cycle for more reasons than just gyno.

First cycle, yeah is kinda dumb/lazy but hes always "I want to cycle I want to cycle", so instead of letting him doing a crap cycle from the streets, I prefer to share mine since we have the exact same stats, the difference is I can make easy gains and get shredded natty and he gets easily fat and long time to make gains.

Yeah I read about it on others forums, I will add "Proviron", it will be useful to enhance strenght, add some lean gains, prevent estrogen build-up (benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids) and enhancing the potency of testosterone. (I think it can be better instead of Arimidex to control estrogen and has more benefits)

Reaction score
.........and 10 weeks of deca? Wtf man. Just. Stop. In my signature is all you need to know about a first cycle. I would recommend you read that thread asap. Outside of that, tell us more about yourself, goals, etc. How old are you? How many years have you been lifting? Information matters.
20yo, 1.77m/5.81f, 80kg/176.3p, 12bf Training 5d a week, eating every 2/3 hours Thanks, I changed my Dbol of 40mg daily to 30mg daily. I also added Proviron. Since 15, I´m 20, almost 21, but I used to train just a few months a year (due to motorcycle accident that already made me go through 1 surgery a year, thats why I couldnt train consistent, I needed to recover from it, btw, I have a huge muscle memory gains, after last surgery I was 64Kg/141p and in 3months of training I increased almost 20kg) U talking about 10 weeks of Deca .. So, 12 weeks deca, 14 weeks test would be better? Deca: 10 weeks is the lowest, 12 is good and 14 is the limit.

Reaction score
6 weeks of clomid..........!?
You right .. I sould decrease clomid to 4 weeks, so the PCT will be:
Clomid
week 1. 100
week 2. 50
week 3. 50
week 4. 20

Nolva
week 1. 40
week 2. 40
week 3. 40
week 4. 20
week 5. 20
week 6. 20

What do you think?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20yo, 1.77m/5.81f, 80kg/176.3p, 12bf Training 5d a week, eating every 2/3 hours Thanks, I changed my Dbol of 40mg daily to 30mg daily. I also added Proviron. Since 15, I´m 20, almost 21, but I used to train just a few months a year (due to motorcycle accident that already made me go through 1 surgery a year, thats why I couldnt train consistent, I needed to recover from it, btw, I have a huge muscle memory gains, after last surgery I was 64Kg/141p and in 3months of training I increased almost 20kg) U talking about 10 weeks of Deca .. So, 12 weeks deca, 14 weeks test would be better? Deca: 10 weeks is the lowest, 12 is good and 14 is the limit.
If you take the time to read the thread and the advice being provided you'll see you don't need the deca on your first run.

Keep it clean and use test only. If you're going to keep the Dbol then you need to ensure you have a fair amount of adex around and adjust your dose accordingly.

Running a single compound will help you figure out how to run test successfully, then later add other compounds and you'll manage far better. This is not an exact science. You have to run some trial/error and learn how your body reacts to everything.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would also like to add that you need to understand the risk you are taking by using gear at your age. You need to understand there is a chance you will not recover your normal test production post-cycle and you'll have to be on trt the rest of your life.

While it may sound cool to be sticking yourself with a needle for life, I can assure you there are far cooler things.

New Threads