Methods for heating your oil prior to pinning

Reaction score
Ok guy I’m about that start my first cycle in 21 years (I’m 42 years old) and I’m running 400-600mg of Cyp for 14 weeks. I was curious as to how you guys heat up your test prior to pinning and just how hot you get it? I figured just running it under hot water for a while before I draw it into the syringe but how long and is it possible to get it to hot.

Reaction score
I would think using water that isn’t boiling hot might introduce bacteria?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I don't heat my oil up unless it has crashed

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
It's really simple. Wet a paper towel and microwave. Wrap around vial or even your syringe (tube). I do both.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Never needed to heat it up. Even higher mg stuff goes smooth

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason I always do this.

Fill up the sink with the hottest water the tap will provide. Put vial(s) into a ziploc bag, close, and put bag in water. The steam of the hot water will allow you to 'stick' the top of the bag to the side of the sink. Hop in shower, dry off, and do your normal prep and pin. Have always done things this way and I can tell a difference if I don't do it this way.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I just run it under a hot tap for a minute to lower the viscosity.

Never did a thing to protect the top but I always swab it with alcohol after warming the vial.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of crazy conspiracy theories on this subject

1) reheating a vial in hot water wont introduce bacteria into a closed environment. The stopper is sealed, water cant get in nor can bacteria. Now if u dont use an alcohol swab before drawing out the reheated oil u may introduce bacteria to the vial.

2) Reheating oil allows for a quicker pinning. Heated oil flows quicker than cold oil

3) get a coffee cup of water, put in microwave for 150 seconds, drop vial in and go take a bubble bath. After bubble bath swab the vial with alcohol and get ready to pin.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pin it normally and sit on a heating pad for relief.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This is exactly what i do

Alot of crazy conspiracy theories on this subject

1) reheating a vial in hot water wont introduce bacteria into a closed environment. The stopper is sealed, water cant get in nor can bacteria. Now if u dont use an alcohol swab before drawing out the reheated oil u may introduce bacteria to the vial.

2) Reheating oil allows for a quicker pinning. Heated oil flows quicker than cold oil

3) get a coffee cup of water, put in microwave for 150 seconds, drop vial in and go take a bubble bath. After bubble bath swab the vial with alcohol and get ready to pin.....

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I have gotten several tne 100 in the past year that has crashed hard. I just warm them up in the oven every time I use it.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Never heated any but I've wished I could cool some off before once it hit my arse!!:32 (6):

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just fill the bottom of the bathroom sink with warm water, let the vials sit in the warm water for several minutes, and then pin. Reduces the viscosity of the oil and flows smoother/faster.

Reaction score
Awesome. I like the coffee cup idea I have an instantaneous hot water tap on my kitchen sink so i can use it. Yeah I just want to make it easier to inject so I’m not sitting there forever waiting to get it all in there. I’ll be sitting on a heating pad as well afterwards. I just want to reduce as much PIP as possible. I did some Sust250 back in the late 90s (last time I used anything) and the pain was horrible and lasted for many days. This Cyp I have doesn’t look quite as thick as I remember the Sust being though. Thanks for all the replies

New Threads