Hello All!

Reaction score
I have been out of the game for about 10 years, and I was drug down some pretty shitty roads. I have went through a divorce to a woman that was so jealous of me being a bodybuilder that she made my life hell, so I left the only thing that made me, me, if that makes any sense? I was known on several boards back in the day as Massiv, and as you can see, that is my name on this board. If anyone recognizes me, please hit me up. I am very happy to have found this board and I look forward to getting spun back up on everything that I have been missing over this absence. I am 51, wiegh 240 lbs, and I am 5'-8" Tall. I have not actively been in the gym for the past 10 years, and I am not sure if i will ever be able to compete again, because right now, its just trying to get my lazy, fat ass out of my house to even go to the gym. When i went through my divorce, i just kept in my house. The only reason that i would leave was for work, but that was it. I was a competitive bodybuilder for 4 years, and I did well between the years of 2005 and 2008. I competed as a Light Heavyweight and I competed in the State of Colorado, but that was about it. I know live with regret, so I guess this is why I am here. I need something to motivate me to get back into life and the gym. I have lost my fire, and I am very hopeful to find it here, so I am very happy to be here and i look forward to meeting several of you on this site.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome brother.

Let’s look to the future and get this done.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, nothing to it but to do it... I’m 5 months in after 15 years away... you’re not going to find a better place to be. Get some!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Time to fire that engine back up and see what she has! There are several older guys around here pushing weights and eating steaks. It sounds like you want to make this happen. I’m along for the ride.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG and welcome back to the Iron game!

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG brother. It's never too late...the iron will remember you

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad your back on the horse........Get some gear and lets go brother, you ll find a new lady

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!!!, The first step back in is the hardest...

Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate all of your replies and I really look forward to my time here on the UG.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Yeah, some people don't understand the the lifestyle. Had a lady I just started dating and she asked me to blow off the gym to go out one night. The conversation got a little heated and I told her, "The gym was here before you and it will be here after you." Been married to the girl for 25 years now.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome back. Fellow old guy myself. 52 as of today. Get your ass in the gym and that fire will quickly start flaming again. (just like FD) We never loose that fire, sometimes it just smolders until you awaken it. Get it going again! You are just getting to the good stuff!

New Threads