having sex with earplugs in your ears on aphrodesciacs is a new rollercoaster ride

Reaction score
having sex with earplugs in your ears on aphrodesciacs is a new rollercoaster ride

you do this alot and you get a more rad mind because it wires the brain different.especially if you loose your virginity wearing metal earplugs that have a vacuum chamber inside of them.where soundwaves cannot travel through the vacuum chamber of the metal earplugs.its a new flavor to add to your sex life.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That would make it worse for me. Im hard of hearing and have tinnitus. I need a fan on my big ass to keep cool and have a hard time hearing "fuk that pu$$y" and other terms of endearment. Im constantly asking her to SAY IT AGAIN.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is laying the ground work for his pending sexual assault case... "I never heard her say no, your honor. Honest."

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Just cover her face really good. Works the same as earplugs.

Reactions: CJ

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Huh???? WTF????

Reaction score
it keeps your ears from being hurt by her loud orgasms so its a whole new experience.the earplugs really need to be at a whole new level altogether.this will prevent hearing loss.it is so ---vital---.

Last edited:

New Threads