Antonio Brown playing chess

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the pats will be contenders this year......Hopefully Kansas City, Philly, etc will be there to give them a game.

Baltimore looked very good yesterday as well.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes yes yes

The NFL really rigs the thing so the Patriots go to the super bowl every other year for 20 years. Great way for the league to make money. Have one good team.

Do you jabronies realize how much sense that doesn't make? The NFL and anyone outside New England hates what the Patriots are doing.

Lol whos talkinq about the NFL? I'm referring to the team called the no unity fuking Patriots who don't give a shit that this player was a problem wirh the EAgles, now a problem with the Raiders showing a complete disrespect for management and leadership. yeah go ahead and reward the assholes behavior by signing him literally the day after. Like the papers were already drawn up! Oh and let's offer him a place to stay too while we're at it. This is why idiots continue to get away with being idiots.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol whos talkinq about the NFL? I'm referring to the team called the no unity fuking Patriots who don't give a shit that this player was a problem wirh the EAgles, now a problem with the Raiders showing a complete disrespect for management and leadership. yeah go ahead and reward the assholes behavior by signing him literally the day after. Like the papers were already drawn up! Oh and let's offer him a place to stay too while we're at it. This is why idiots continue to get away with being idiots.

yes because pro sports are all about morals and role models and men of high character lmao.

I'm sure you never cheered for LT or Dave Meggett when they were Giants because they weren't good people.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes because pro sports are all about morals and role models and men of high character lmao.

I'm sure you never cheered for LT or Dave Meggett when they were Giants because they weren't good people.

Stop makimg excuses. You know I'm right.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanna sniff her panties too

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never heard of this kunt .. but I do remember when New Jersey kicked the pats asses right back to Boston

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop makimg excuses. You know I'm right.

You're not right. You're geriatric, cranky, and the Giants stink so you're extra salty.

It's the NFL. 4 other teams had interest. He came here because he wants to play with Brady.

If you think no other team would take him and ended up in NE, I have a bridge to sell you.

Reaction score
You're saying that collisions in American football are harder right?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're not right. You're geriatric, cranky, and the Giants stink so you're extra salty.

It's the NFL. 4 other teams had interest. He came here because he wants to play with Brady.

If you think no other team would take him and ended up in NE, I have a bridge to sell you.

lol stop bringing the giants into this. We will always have bragging rights that we kicked Brady's ass twice in the big game.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time before he shows his ass in New England. The Patriots never have the same gameplan, and Brady rarely targets the same target week in and week out.

He's going to create havoc for opposing coordinators, but he definitely won't be getting the touches he got in Pittsburgh.

Curious to see how Belichick deals with that when it happens.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time before he shows his ass in New England. The Patriots never have the same gameplan, and Brady rarely targets the same target week in and week out.

He's going to create havoc for opposing coordinators, but he definitely won't be getting the touches he got in Pittsburgh.

Curious to see how Belichick deals with that when it happens.

he ships him out. He won’t hang here long if he becomes a distraction

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully someone tears his fooking leg off so he has plenty of time to post bullshit to social media.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There were others in line to get his services.....When u r a free agent u get to pick who to work for rather than a draft or trade when u dont get to pick who to work for.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This whole thing goes to show that when you cut down to it - Kapernick just isn’t that good.

If he was a team would pick him up no matter what kind of baggage he brings with him.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There were others in line to get his services.....When u r a free agent u get to pick who to work for rather than a draft or trade when u dont get to pick who to work for.

excuse me , I'm very familiar with football, free agency and the draft. this isn't about any of that. But thank you for the lesson anyway.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If this Pat's team stays healthy the rest of the league is fukked

well I wouldn't count out the Cowboys. have you seen their roster? pretty impressive

New Threads