Idgaf I just want to make gainz source check

Reaction score
Alright first off been a while looking for a reputable source And most the of the sites I’ve came across were scams I been doing my research on running a cycle and pct so i ain’t dumb but there’s this one site pharmacomlabs I’ve been looking at seems legit been looking at others forums heard some positive feedback but I just need some confirmation guys like help a brother out
And if legit I’ll keep you guys updated on physique, blood work, and cycle if you actually care I appreciate everyone on this forum who’s humble to help rooks like me

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never heard of them. Sorry, no help here

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Name doesn't ring any bells for me, Mate. I'd worry though generally speaking about buying from a website.

Reactions: XSL

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Dont buy from a website... period end of story.... theres your confirmation.

Reaction score
So should just ask the biggest guy in the gym and what should I expect like in response of course I know not go up to them and say “hey steroids you got”

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So should just ask the biggest guy in the gym and what should I expect like in response of course I know not go up to them and say “hey steroids you got”

no brother....

Try to get to know him a bit, dont just ask him for drugs....

Once you feel your going to get as close n in good with him as your going to.....Than pop the question if he can help you with gear.

Read here so you know what your talking about and dont say something dumb lingo wise or slang. If you get a PM here someone offering you something its cuz they saw this thread and know your in need.

If u go for it......Either will be just ripped off, fake or under dosed/over priced cuz he knows you do not have anywhere else to go.

Reaction score
Remember, this is not life or death. Become an active member here, do a lot of learning and ask questions. Talk to guys in the gym that are obviously “on”.

When you become desperate, that’s when you’ll get ****ed.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'd also not recommend going on any other forums and doing what you did here, you will probably get someone willing to "help you out" and then screw you. We are a different kind of board that is actually trying to help you not get screwed.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I'd also not recommend going on any other forums and doing what you did here, you will probably get someone willing to "help you out" and then screw you. We are a different kind of board that is actually trying to help you not get screwed.

Very true! Happened to me years back on Ology for $500 and the dude replied to me once I sent the money “sorry bro I scammed you” and then disappeared. I felt like an idiot. Don’t be like me that day. Hard lesson to learn

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Very true! Happened to me years back on Ology for $500 and the dude replied to me once I sent the money “sorry bro I scammed you” and then disappeared. I felt like an idiot. Don’t be like me that day. Hard lesson to learn

Same ****ing thing happened to me. Probably the same piece of shit, too.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Same ****ing thing happened to me. Probably the same piece of shit, too.

Aahhh good ol Ology :32 (10):

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just remember, why would it be a good idea to talk to someone you don't know online (who is anonimus) and instantly have enough trust with them to make several hundred dollars exchange.

Reaction score
man what I don't understand is your location says Los Angeles. Dude that's juice head capitol of the world. lol if you can't hook up there then I dunno
man

Dude im in LA and im in the gym looking around for my first source, you would think it would be super easy but no luck so far. Maybe its because i'm not the talkative type at the gym, I put my head down and work. I gotta open up i guess idk. Im defintaley not going online because I already learned from experience you will get scammed

New Threads