Halotestin expiriences

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
What experiences do yall have with halotestin, likes/dislikes?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Anabolic effects are very little, while androgenic effects (mainly strength and aggression) are high. Most people use it pre contest; for strength in powerlifting/strongman and for hardness and conditioning in bodybuilding

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Great from my experience leading up to a big competition. I have used it multiple times about 3 weeks out till meet day.
Great hardness, strength and aggression. Only down side side I had was aggression towards people. My fuse was short and I needed to keep myself in check.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend it to the average juicehead gymrat. Pretty fukin harsh on the liver so unless you're competing it's just not worth it

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend it to the average juicehead gymrat. Pretty fukin harsh on the liver so unless you're competing it's just not worth it

I'm looking into it for my bb comp comeing up in march

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great from my experience leading up to a big competition. I have used it multiple times about 3 weeks out till meet day.
Great hardness, strength and aggression. Only down side side I had was aggression towards people. My fuse was short and I needed to keep myself in check.
This. The aggression from halo is considerably more violent than any other compound I've ever taken.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
I didn't think the risks were worth the rewards. I was on it in my late 20s and ended up banned from a few bars in town. Every time someone crossed me I couldn't walk away. Hardness was okay but the aggression coupled with the impact on the liver made me never want to use it again.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Strength increase was very noticeable. Like everyone has said, its hard on the liver but three weeks or so and give the little buddy a break you will be ok. As far as the aggression, I am a dickhead all the time anyway, so I couldn't tell any difference. lol

Gabriel

Reaction score
Used it back in the 90's........when it was cheap.!!! Perfect for getting a divorce,lossing your job or a couple nights in jail...........Once was enough..!!

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Used it back in the 90's........when it was cheap.!!! Perfect for getting a divorce,lossing your job or a couple nights in jail...........Once was enough..!!

That cop I punched as he was breaking up my fight REALLY liked it....thank God he knew it was an accident:32 (17):

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don’t compete I wouldn’t recommend it.

Its grear for the last few weeks of a powerlifting meet prep and you don’t mind a possible tendon sacrifice at the halo altar.

New Threads