Hi men,how about the rope skipping,I love it,but my knees are not.

Reaction score
There will always have fat,will still have fat,even I have removed the prontal fat.SO I need do some gym workout and have a good diet.But my knees don't admit me to do any thing expect standing and walking.
Face plants. Applying your face to a hard surface i.e. dirt, pavement, most flooring materials, etc. Studies have shown that it doesn't necessarily remove the face fat, but moves it from the frontal portion of the face towards the sides, and back of the head.

Reaction score
I don’t usually count the “skips” but I do it for time. I’ve gotten good at it in short bursts of 1minute one and 30 seconds off. I mostly use just my feet to hop in the air with little effort from my knees. Maybe try that?

Reaction score
OH,Thanks,I ususlly do it with my knee to jump up and down.I will try with my foot.
I don’t usually count the “skips” but I do it for time. I’ve gotten good at it in short bursts of 1minute one and 30 seconds off. I mostly use just my feet to hop in the air with little effort from my knees. Maybe try that?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
jumping rope is more of a foot hand eye coordination ,balance and rhythm drill more then body fat loss exercise ..Its good for boxer and tennis players shit like that..Walking for a hour is prob better for straight body fat then rope

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes,recently,I like walking to home from office to gain a little exercise
jumping rope is more of a foot hand eye coordination ,balance and rhythm drill more then body fat loss exercise ..Its good for boxer and tennis players shit like that..Walking for a hour is prob better for straight body fat then rope

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Anyone else reading Tony's posts in Mr.Bean's voice?

New Threads