Hi men,how about the rope skipping,I love it,but my knees are not.

Reaction score
Last summer someone told me the rope skipping is a best way to loss fat which live on face and abdomen.
So I made it a little,I could make 80-150 times one set.
But my knee doesn't feel good,even now I will get hard pain if I do about 300 times rope skipping.

I beg some advice from you,men.Please

Or is there other small and simple workout could loss my fat on the face and strengh my body?
Thanks all.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I doubt anyone here has ever skipped rope...Cardio on its own wont do anything u need diet + cardio

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
The jumping up and down makes the fat eventually fall off from the constant up and down

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Last summer someone told me the rope skipping is a best way to loss fat which live on face and abdomen.
So I made it a little,I could make 80-150 times one set.
But my knee doesn't feel good,even now I will get hard pain if I do about 300 times rope skipping.

I beg some advice from you,men.Please

Or is there other small and simple workout could loss my fat on the face and strengh my body?
Thanks all.

Jump rope barefoot and in 3-5 min rounds with 30sec to one min breaks between rounds.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
jumping rope is ok when your already shredded ..Its not the right form of cardio to lose bf

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) no such thing as spot reduction. If you are like most of the population you’ll lean out from the outside in (e.g arms first, stomach and lower back last.

2) it’s easier to eat better ( and less) than try to “cardio” out of a poor diet.

3) Anything that burns calories will work. Jumping rope hurts your knees? Don’t do it. Do something else.

Reaction score
1) no such thing as spot reduction. If you are like most of the population you’ll lean out from the outside in (e.g arms first, stomach and lower back last.

2) it’s easier to eat better ( and less) than try to “cardio” out of a poor diet.

3) Anything that burns calories will work. Jumping rope hurts your knees? Don’t do it. Do something else.
Thanks for your advice,a good diet is import.I love the Jumping rope workout,and I bought some elastic Knee-caps,and did less times one set.So it hurts me less.

Reaction score

Thanks for your advice,a good diet is import.I love the Jumping rope workout,and I bought some elastic Knee-caps,and did less times one set.So it hurts me less.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Face plants. Applying your face to a hard surface i.e. dirt, pavement, most flooring materials, etc. Studies have shown that it doesn't necessarily remove the face fat, but moves it from the frontal portion of the face towards the sides, and back of the head.

New Threads