Kai Greene continues to make big time Hollywood moves!

Reaction score
Bodybuilders have different motivations for their careers. Where some bodybuilders simply wish to be the best in the world, others try their best to transcend the sport in order to have longevity after their competitive careers have ended.

There’s a reason why some many bodybuilding competitors look up to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Besides being a seven-time Mr. Olympia, Arnold Schwarzenegger was also able to become a household name in the movie industry. He became a high paid leading man in multiple Hollywood movies including the Terminator franchise. He took that popularity and eventually went into politics becoming Governor of California. It’s quite clear that looking for opportunities outside of competitive bodybuilding can have some great perks.

Enter Kai Greene.

The veteran bodybuilder who many consider to be an uncrowned Mr. Olympia, Kai Greene has put his competitive career on hold to pursue opportunities outside of bodybuilding. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger before him, Kai Greene is seeking to build a legacy outside of bodybuilding in other art forms like drawing/writing comics as well as acting.

Recently, Kai Greene returned to the U.S. from India after filming Pogaru for four weeks. The popular bodybuilder has since met with Universal executives, sitting down with casting representatives to discuss a part in a upcoming major television series.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I wouldn't say any of his moves in Hollywood can be considered "big moves".
Also i don't think he will ever be anywhere near the likes of Arnold's fame/popularity.
Kai is a terrible actor and an eccentric wierdo. Best of luck to him tho.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I know he is in Stranger Things but haven't watched it, so I cant judge his acting ability. But I wouldn't say that a "big move". He will never be Govner! lol

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I know he is in Stranger Things but haven't watched it, so I cant judge his acting ability. But I wouldn't say that a "big move". He will never be Govner! lol
I watched it. He has a lot of work if he wants to follow in Arnold's footsteps.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
He ****s grapefruit for money.. not judging him
.. I dont think?.. but kinda an odd career move..

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
He ****s grapefruit for money.. not judging him
.. I dont think?.. but kinda an odd career move..

THAT is what I always think of first when my mind wanders to all-things-Kai. Back a few yrs ago when he and Phil seemed to be the heirs-apparent to the MrO that Ronnie and Jay were leaving I always assumed the IFBB bigwigs decided they didn't want the media digging that up for the new face of the sport. Not too sure a Kai sans grapefruit would be their first choice either with that pigtail thingie.

I can see him finding a place in the entertainment world somewhere, maybe, but it would be limited to being a character actor. The levels that Arnold, Dwayne Johnson and, to a lessor extent, John Cena have attained are beyond Kai.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say any of his moves in Hollywood can be considered "big moves".
Also i don't think he will ever be anywhere near the likes of Arnold's fame/popularity.
Kai is a terrible actor and an eccentric wierdo. Best of luck to him tho.

99% of Hollywood are eccentric weirdos

New Threads