Anyone else suffer from GERD while on gear

rexwal

Reaction score
I'm currently taking 20mg/day of zantac for GERD and was wondering if it will have any effect on me taking Dbol tabs.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure what you're asking. Acid reducers will not effect Dbol but I think you're having problems with GERD and taking a Med for that and want to know if Dbol will make it worse? If that's the question, damn good chance Dbol will raise hell on your entire UGI system.

Reactions: DF

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol doesn't make mine any worse. What else are you taking. Assuming at least test?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The strong orals give me hellish heart burn.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gerd is not the same as acid reflux. if you have gerd its more serious

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know many on here who have no gag reflux

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol never caused any reflux for me. Drol on the other hand, completely different story

Reaction score
Should not affect the absorption, carafate might if taken too close to dosing. If that is a concern grind up the dbol tab, add a little MCT oil to the mix or just the powder and keep it under your tongue for 5 - 7 min. George Toulaitos mentions this in his book and there has also been some published work with oxandrolone and sub-L absorption. It appears to increase the absorption of a C-17 oral almost to the level of an IM inj. Similar to oral Win vs Win-V and avoids the first hepatic pass. A few guys and gals in my neck of the woods have tried this and were able to get much more out an oral mg vs mg by going Sub-L. At the very least it will be equal to oral dosing, at best it could boost the effect of 10 mg Sub-L to 15 - 20 mg equiv oral dosing. I prefer PPIs to zantac for GERD or reflux. Acute flairs can be treated with carafate, esp if you reflux while lifting. An old drug that has minimal systemic absorption, coats the upper GI lining and inhibits acid damage.

New Threads