Napsgear never disappoints

Reaction score
Now I do not work for any of these sources. I'm just a regular guy who works in the Elevator Industry and I'm trying to figure something out.

I have no idea why NapsGear has been getting so many bad reviews. The whole time I have been ordering from them, I have never had an issue. I actually switched to NapsGear from LegitGear. Legit gear is extremely overpriced. They basically charge twice the amount as NapsGear and the gear I got from them was weak.

What company have you ever come across, has a way that everyone can vote on their favorite products and then have the one with the most votes half priced? It's something you won't find anywhere else.

NapsGear doesn't make the products sold on the website. This is where other pharmaceutical companies sell their products. NapsGear actually takes some of the products made by these other companies and sends them to the Lab to be tested and they post those results on their website. They also put a "Lab Test Approved" sign up next to the picture when you are surfing their site.

Whenever I buy/order something, I check out reviews. I don't just go with whatever has the lowest price. In this day and age, you get what you pay for. So if you want the cheapest priced products, your gonna get the cheapest quality products. That's not with this company alone. That's with everything in general. You buy a cheap car, expect low quality parts which means problems in the long run.

There are three brands that I buy from NapsGear. The one I order the most is Dragon Pharma. The other two are Geneza Pharma and Pharmacom. I have never had an issue with one of these. Always have gotten grade A gear.

Out of all the orders I have made from NapsGear, I have never had an issue. I did make a mistake one time with my Western Union payment, but I contacted customer service and they responded right away. They helped me fix the mistake immediately. Anytime I have a question about something they really do get back and help me right away. I never felt like the forgot about me or didn't care about me as a customer.

Shipping usually takes anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks. It is about 15-17 days on average. Knock on wood, I have never had any issues with seizures. But I do know that even if one does happen, they will take care of it. Supposedly, all you have to do is show them the letter stating that it has been seized. Most companies won't even help you if anything gets seized. What does that tell you? To me, it says that they don't care about you one bit.

So since I haven't had any issues with NapsGear in all the years I have been buying stuff from them, how are they getting bad reviews?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Wallie is a kiddie fiddler.

Naps gear is a scam. Buyer beware.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum. I wouldn't touch naps with a 10nfoot pole.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously, how is Naps even still a thing? Should be enough people burned by them now to recognize their shills from a mile off.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from them 4 times.. always were good but this was years ago.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Naps is a very polarizing source. There are as many bad reviews as good and hence a buyer should beware.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
A few years ago they got hacked or something and that resulted in hundreds of customers having their information placed into the public domain. We're talking data going back years that was kept stored. ****ing morons. Avoid at all costs. Nobody needs that level of dumbass in their lives.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Spent thousands? Pricey garbage in my opinion. I can run a 16 week cycle for $400 and my guys balls on.

How about a pic to back up those results? Just Google bodybuilder, cut and paste.

rocco-x

Reaction score
Ive spent thousands at napsgear they never dissapointed, alot of there gear is proven to be legit by lab testing never weak always smooth with minimum pip, and even the gear thats not lab tested its quaity, when i get my blood levels tested they are always on point.

I would refer naps to anyone ive been with them for years live in texas and ive gotten every single order anywhere from 8 dayas to 14. It your worried aout getting your package naps will guarantee delievery, very professional

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who wins a fight Naps or UncleZ?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I've never heard anything remotely positive about those guys from an actual customer.

New Threads