Bloods back, prolactin should I worry?

Riot

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just had my +4 week bloods back from using test e 500 pw split Mon thu 250ea.also using aromasin 12.5mg EOD.

My test has gone nice and high and estrogen is low, is it too low?

So questions if anyone can offer advice.
1. Is my estrogen too low and should I swap to E3D?
2. Prolactin is not good, is this normal for a test + AI cycle or should I do something to address this?

Screenshot_20190914_102256.jpg
Screenshot_20190914_104416_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190914_104159_com.android.chrome.jpg

By the way I feel great with no sides showing, just these bloods making me question.

Thanks guys.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you feel great then I wouldn’t worry too much about the e2. I would, however, try lowering your AI dose and see if you feel BETTER.

E2 range preference is personal and subjective. You gotta experiment.

A buddy of mine felt great with high e2. Sex drive high etc. but when he took more ai to lower it he felt better and sex drive went up.

I really cannot speak to the prolactin issues.

Riot

Reaction score
If you feel great then I wouldn’t worry too much about the e2. I would, however, try lowering your AI dose and see if you feel BETTER.

E2 range preference is personal and subjective. You gotta experiment.

A buddy of mine felt great with high e2. Sex drive high etc. but when he took more ai to lower it he felt better and sex drive went up.

I really cannot speak to the prolactin issues.

Thanks for the reply Jin, as its not dead dead I could stick to EOD. Like you say, I feel good so might as well continue like this.
At least I know that I potentially could lower it if I need to later on.

Still loving being on this cycle. Best thing I did. Really feeling improvements in size, strength and recovery!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2, what Jin said re: E2 range. Use 'em as guidelines and listen to yer body & adjust yer AI game accordingly.

On the elevated prolactin, ye having any sort of headaches or blurred vision? Any issues with the lil' soldier not wanting to salute? All can be signs of elevated prolactin. Yer not so far out of range than ye need to consider anything drastic IMO, but consider getting a thyroid test if ye haven't had one of late (hyperthyroidism can be a cause of elevated prolactin). Caber can help reduce prolactin, as can bromo (start with caber before progressing on to bromo).

If yer feeling any symptoms, I'd say talk to an endo and if not, I might try caber and get re-tested in a month.

Riot

Reaction score
x2, what Jin said re: E2 range. Use 'em as guidelines and listen to yer body & adjust yer AI game accordingly.

On the elevated prolactin, ye having any sort of headaches or blurred vision? Any issues with the lil' soldier not wanting to salute? All can be signs of elevated prolactin. Yer not so far out of range than ye need to consider anything drastic IMO, but consider getting a thyroid test if ye haven't had one of late (hyperthyroidism can be a cause of elevated prolactin). Caber can help reduce prolactin, as can bromo (start with caber before progressing on to bromo).

If yer feeling any symptoms, I'd say talk to an endo and if not, I might try caber and get re-tested in a month.

I do normally get really bad headaches and migraines but actually not had one in a few months now which is good for me.
As for vision I've not had any blurring that I've noticed.

Luckly my lad is still working though.

I'll have a read on those drugs and will consider going to the Dr abiut thyroid. How do you guys approach the issue of testosterone when talking to the docs? Honest or just act surprised that your test is through the roof?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do normally get really bad headaches and migraines but actually not had one in a few months now which is good for me.
As for vision I've not had any blurring that I've noticed.

Luckly my lad is still working though.

I'll have a read on those drugs and will consider going to the Dr abiut thyroid. How do you guys approach the issue of testosterone when talking to the docs? Honest or just act surprised that your test is through the roof?

depending what you're going for could depend how you approach it. if you're going and medications are being discussed, if its your primary or a dr you're going to see, bring it up at the end. If Im seeing a new dr for something, i dont bring it up at the beginning b/c i dont take the chance of everything being revolved around that. Drs arent going to be able to say much about it as you're not causing harm to yourself or anyone so you telling them is something to look at. MOST will understand based on the levels if you're taking necessary precautions, they dont say much more than "you shouldnt". my liver dr knew i wasnt just screwing with the stuff and could talk about it so he pretty much said straight up "at least you know what youre talking about"

Riot

Reaction score
I will go and get the test done and just see how the convo goes and if he's struggling with my other stats I might mention it if I think it will make things easier, but if it doesn't come up I'll just leave it.

Thanks for the advice.

Riot

Reaction score
I had my bloods done at the doctors and happy to say I am actually within the normal range. The blood test I did myself was a finger prick one and I've been told these are not always that accurate and the docs did a venus one. So panic over and on with the gains!

New Threads