Thanks

Tren and progesterone ruined my cycle ? Pics

I was on a test e 500mg/wk cycle. 9 weeks in, I was feeling great looking great, everything was good but I had gained a bit of fat so I decided to add Tren A 50mg/ed for 6-8 weeks to help shred some of the fat off before I came off so I wouldnít have to worry about cutting post PCT since I only run a cycle a year. This was my first time running tren and oh boy did things **** up. I bailed on week 5 this Tuesday because of the horrible acne but I WAS not getting leaner at all on tren, if anything I MIGHT have leaned out a bit Halfway through, just to start bloating again 24/7. Itís nkt even like I was eating a lot, I was eating a lot less if anything because it killed my appetite.
    Did bloodwork, e2 was good at 23 but progesterone was really high. Itís been like 4 days since I got off the tren and not only have I lost the tren look already ( the strength is still there) I look dyel, natty, flat, bloated and fat. Turns out my caber was fake so I recently started taking p5p b6 300mg ed to try and lower the progesterone.
    Iím honeztly really confused because my weight froze at 228 for the whole 5 weeks on tren (went from 205-228) in 10 weeks. Yes my dumbass didnít do much cardio, if any. I decided to run the test for another 2 weeks, making it 16 weeks since tren shuts down test production hard but honestly I feel like shit right now just because it feels like I failed my cycle completely.

side note: I was so ****ing big early on tren too. Was filling xxl shirts so easily, people wouldnít stop complementing my shoulders

Any advice or idea on what to do from here ?
    honestly it feels like Iíll just have to maintain for 1-2 months after pct and then cut back down to 10-12% next April 2020 or something.

Back pic was during early tren. Rest of the pics are yesterday and today....

Thanks
    Thanked 6,473 Times in 3,663 Posts
    caber and prami are the only two drugs i know that lower progesterone..Tren wont automatically make u ripped you still need to do cardio and eat right..Its also not a feel good drug almost everyone will look great but feel crappy on tren..Im in the middle ill love it for the first 10 weeks then ill feel toxic

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

Rhino99 (09-14-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,914 Times in 1,948 Posts
    Tren doesn' shed, burn, or remove in any manner fat. A calorie deficit does. Tren will help hold muscle while losing fat, but so will every other AAS.

Last edited by BRICKS; 09-15-2019 at 12:15 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (09-24-2019),dk8594 (09-14-2019),TODAY (09-14-2019)