First Cycle

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post here, not sure if this is supposed to be posted here but I have a question for y'all.

Little background, I've been lifting for 4.5 years now all natty and I'm 23. I've mastered the main lifts in terms of technique but I'm not crazy strong. I weigh 160lbs at 5'7, probably 10-12%bf (abs and obliques visible) and pause bench 225, pause squat 315 and deadlift 405 comfortably with great technique. My main goal with this is to add a bit of muscle while having the least amount of sides and risk to my health.

So, I was looking into 1-Andro or 1-DHEA from Steel Supplements. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to anything stronger than creatine. But, from my research and what steel supplements claim, I understand that 1-Andro does NOT convert to oestrogen and is NOT methylated. So logically there is not much risk involved with using this product. My question therefore is, will running 130mg a day for 6 weeks have bad sides ? Will it **** up my balls ? What should I be and not be worried about ?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
there will not be much risk as there will not be much reward neither.
caloric surplus for the win

Reaction score
Thats what im looking for actually, I dont want to blow up in size... I want that fake natty look lol. Thanks man

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post here, not sure if this is supposed to be posted here but I have a question for y'all.

Little background, I've been lifting for 4.5 years now all natty and I'm 23. I've mastered the main lifts in terms of technique but I'm not crazy strong. I weigh 160lbs at 5'7, probably 10-12%bf (abs and obliques visible) and pause bench 225, pause squat 315 and deadlift 405 comfortably with great technique. My main goal with this is to add a bit of muscle while having the least amount of sides and risk to my health.

So, I was looking into 1-Andro or 1-DHEA from Steel Supplements. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to anything stronger than creatine. But, from my research and what steel supplements claim, I understand that 1-Andro does NOT convert to oestrogen and is NOT methylated. So logically there is not much risk involved with using this product. My question therefore is, will running 130mg a day for 6 weeks have bad sides ? Will it **** up my balls ? What should I be and not be worried about ?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

I've tried all the Andros from Steel Supplements and other prohormones. Probably spent 400$ or so on them. I don't know if they did anything at all...

Reaction score
Yeah they are very expensive 100$ for 4 weeks of 1-andro, I got 2 of those with 1 Alpha-AF, 2 AdaBolic, 1 Rested-AF and 1 ATP-Fusion. Hopefully I can gain a bit of muscle by doing this for 6-8 weeks. Ive never used anything more than creatine so maybe the 1-andro can affect me well.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB, Mate.

Most here (myself included) will tell ye that pro-hormones are shite, liver toxic and not worth the $$.

To also help ye out, ye'll not 'blow up' size-wise from a simple Test cycle. As Gibs mentioned, its diet that ultimately will determine how big ye get - hormones help to optimize what yer body does with that caloric surplus.

Have a read HERE , consider skipping the Dbol yer first run so as to get acclimated to how yer body reacts to exogenous hormones and post yer thoughts.

Reaction score
Welcome to UGB, Mate.

Most here (myself included) will tell ye that pro-hormones are shite, liver toxic and not worth the $$.

To also help ye out, ye'll not 'blow up' size-wise from a simple Test cycle. As Gibs mentioned, its diet that ultimately will determine how big ye get - hormones help to optimize what yer body does with that caloric surplus.

Have a read, consider skipping the Dbol yer first run so as to get acclimated to how yer body reacts to exogenous hormones and post yer thoughts.

Thanks for the reply, from my research ive seen that 1-andro is non methylated and does not convert to oestrogen. So how can its sides be that bad ?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, from my research ive seen that 1-andro is non methylated and does not convert to oestrogen. So how can its sides be that bad ?

Neither does trenbolone, so would you say the same about Tren? You're not getting something for nothing.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. 1 andro will still suppress your natural testosterone production. That there should be enough for you to understand.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. 1 andro will still suppress your natural testosterone production. That there should be enough for you to understand.

Yes I understand that part, and I accept that health risk. I just don't want to mess with oestrogen and methlyated products. I'm assuming that proper PCT will restore my natural test.

Reaction score
Neither does trenbolone, so would you say the same about Tren? You're not getting something for nothing.

Didn't know that about tren, again I'm just a noob in this topic looking for advice from more experienced people. But thanks for your reply I see what you mean, just because there's no oestrogen and it's non methylated doesn't mean it's safer than other. How bad is tren with natural test production compared to 1-andro tho ?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Tren is highly toxic, that's why I used it to point out your methylated/estrogen rationale shortsightedness.

There's more to the puzzle. As others have stated, you'll shut yourself down for what, minimal if any results? And will pct restart your natural system? Maybe, but it's not guaranteed.

Food and training at this point is my recommendation. Why would I steer you wrong?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol thanks for the neg rep. ok man, good luck with your pro hormone gains that you will most definitely lose once you come off. pct won't save your gains with this. 23 yeses old you come In here neg repping people who are offering you guidance?

Reaction score
lol thanks for the neg rep. ok man, good luck with your pro hormone gains that you will most definitely lose once you come off. pct won't save your gains with this. 23 yeses old you come In here neg repping people who are offering you guidance?
I did that by mistake man, my bad. I replied on my phone and I didn't pay attention to what I did. Chill

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did that by mistake man, my bad. I replied on my phone and I didn't pay attention to what I did. Chill

lol ok fair enough. You're making great progress without any of that shit. your concerned about health is one to think about. There is nothing healthy about taking pro hormones. Gains are usually always lost after usage

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll try and reverse that neg rep once I'm on a computer lol. The reason why I considered 1-Andro from steel supplements is that almost all reviews/forums/comments were indicating that the specific product is very mild in terms of effects on your body and the dosage is nothing crazy so the crash is not bad afterwards. I just want that little extra in my physique that I won't get for years naturally. (Not thinking of this as shortcut but as an extra supplement to my training and nutrition)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
500mg Test for 16 week will get you want you want followed by a full pct good training and even better diet. All the reviews you see are probably fabricated bullshit

Thanks man, I'll try and reverse that neg rep once I'm on a computer lol. The reason why I considered 1-Andro from steel supplements is that almost all reviews/forums/comments were indicating that the specific product is very mild in terms of effects on your body and the dosage is nothing crazy so the crash is not bad afterwards. I just want that little extra in my physique that I won't get for years naturally. (Not thinking of this as shortcut but as an extra supplement to my training and nutrition)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like you're writing a commercial for them. :32 (20):

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

your line of thinking is common. its always an individual decision but you can always see for yourself and chances are you will bounce back if you're a healthy individual. But then what? you have to think of your long term plans

Reaction score
500mg Test for 16 week will get you want you want followed by a full pct good training and even better diet. All the reviews you see are probably fabricated bullshit
I live in qatar so the problem with that is it's practically impossible to get test. Yeah I was afraid of reading bullshit reviews or paid sponsorship that's why I came here.

New Threads