Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hadi.. should have won... based on condition.. but of course they aint giving it up like that.. i think bonac looked really good but roelly... damn son... u looking like water boy... i thought he was the one to take it. One person i feel has so much damn potential is akim william... i mean come on son... get fkin condition... he needs to really work with aceto or patrick .. , another person is jon delarosa... he has awesome body.. no homo.. he just needs to come rip to the bone to place 5th or 6th
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    Hadi.. should have won... based on condition.. but of course they aint giving it up like that.. i think bonac looked really good but roelly... damn son... u looking like water boy... i thought he was the one to take it. One person i feel has so much damn potential is akim william... i mean come on son... get fkin condition... he needs to really work with aceto or patrick .. , another person is jon delarosa... he has awesome body.. no homo.. he just needs to come rip to the bone to place 5th or 6th
    akim does have great potential but i don't ever see him being mr o.
    watchout for patrick moore, he puts on some more size he's gonna be really dangerous -
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZmRkvn...d=4q4t4vrx8b61

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Jada (09-16-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 624 Posts
    I think it's the same reason big Ramy didn't do as well as he should have in previous years. The IFBB is a money hungry business and having a non American, non English speaking Mr Olympia would be bad for business

Elite
    Thanks
    Personally I think proportion is all out of whack. 93 Ferrigno looked better than anyone on the stage this year in my opinion. It's the upper legs. They are too big and on most guys that dwarfs the calves. If you look like you have small calves that throws off the ratio.

Steve Reeves was balanced. Larry Scott was unbalanced but in a classically pleasant way. Frank Zane was balanced. Arnold was unbalanced in that same way Scott was.

Tom Platz was unique at the time. But his awesome upper legs made his upper body look too small.

I remember watching Dorian and Ferrigno and thinking Lou was off on his proportions and that's why he never won. I'd put him in his 90s form against anyone today.

When I first got interested in bodybuilding I remember i was told your calves, upper arms and neck should all be roughly the same mesurements to look balanced.

The skinniest waist thing is probably an over correction for the bigger middles in the 90s. Personally I would like to see the classic physique come back where the upper body and calves are not dwarfed by the upper legs. I honestly lost interest after Dorian. Dude was a beast.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (09-18-2019),dk8594 (09-18-2019),Flyingdragon (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 624 Posts
    This Persian guy I know is personal friends with Hadi, he called him after the Olympia to say congratulations and Hadi said that this year wasn't even his best and he will fvck shiit up next year

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bvs For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (09-18-2019),Jin (09-18-2019),Long (09-18-2019),Straight30weight (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Dorian 93 vs Curry ?

Thanks
    just listen to what i Dorian talking, Hadi deffo should get higher in placings. Brandon ? dunno man. Im afraid it's all politics at this point

StayHumble - StayHungry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12