Fitness gear

Reaction score
Some asshole stole my gym bag out of my truck with my squat shoes, wraps and stuff. My fault for leaving it unlocked. Luckily he didn’t take my belt or sleeves but I need to get some new gear. Anyone have a recommendation for a website? I’ve checked out rogue and if I can find shoes on sale they’re usually not bad.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What all went missing?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Some people just suck. Bright side is now you get to have new shit!!!

Now I'm thinking about leaving the house unlocked when the ol' lady is home. :32 (20):

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Some asshole stole my gym bag out of my truck with my squat shoes, wraps and stuff. My fault for leaving it unlocked. Luckily he didn’t take my belt or sleeves but I need to get some new gear. Anyone have a recommendation for a website? I’ve checked out rogue and if I can find shoes on sale they’re usually not bad.

Cerebrus. I don't think you could possibly get better customer service than them.

Reaction score
What all went missing?
Straps, wrist wraps and squat shoes. Luckily the squat shoes are the only expensive part. Oh and the dickhead took my AirPods so if I see someone walking around downtown with AirPods and squat shoes on they’re about to get it.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry TGF, that sucks! Had my deadlift shoes stolen at the New York State championships. Had to take my deads that day in boat shoes ( looked like a dork), but still won. Isn’t there an unwritten rule,” you don’t touch a mans gear” anyway Mark Bell sells some good gear . Good luck my friend!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Straps, wrist wraps and squat shoes. Luckily the squat shoes are the only expensive part. Oh and the dickhead took my AirPods so if I see someone walking around downtown with AirPods and squat shoes on they’re about to get it.
Pretty sure i've seen both Adipowers and Romaleos on sale for (relatively) cheap recently.

New Threads