Test E+Parabolan +PCT

Reaction score
Hi, i was thinking to follow this cycle. It will be my first time using parabolan so i will run high test/low compound at least in the first weeks.

Weeks 1-8:
-Test E 500mg+parabolan 200mg every monday combined in the same pin. If the things go well i might go for 300mg of parabolan for 2-3 weeks
-0.25 mg of adex a week (starting from week 2)
-0.25 mg of caber a week

Weeks 9-10:
-Test E 500mg every monday
-0.25 mg of adex a week
-500IU of hcg 2 times a week

PCT will start 2 weeks after the last test pin and will last 4 weeks:
Weeks 1-3:
-Clomid: 50mg a day
-Nolvadex: 40mg a day
Week 4:
-Nolvadex 40mg a day

I would like to know what would you change and why. My main goals are gaining as much muscle mass as possible and strength.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
First, are you a vegan? Asking because your avatar.
2nd, what's your cycle history?
3rd, most prefer to pin twice/week, so 250mg test e twice/week
4th, 10 weeks is very short for a test enanthate cycle, i would recpmmend running it 15-16 weeks.
5th, without bloodwork ur guessing in the ai dose, .25/week will likely not be enough arimidex
6th, lookup the first cycle stickies for pct protocol
lastly, whether your goal is size & strength or getting cut that is ALWAYS going to come down to your diet/training. You want to put on muscle mass and strength, the saying goes, " gotta eat big to get big"

Reaction score
First, are you a vegan? Asking because your avatar.
2nd, what's your cycle history?
3rd, most prefer to pin twice/week, so 250mg test e twice/week
4th, 10 weeks is very short for a test enanthate cycle, i would recpmmend running it 15-16 weeks.
5th, without bloodwork ur guessing in the ai dose, .25/week will likely not be enough arimidex
6th, lookup the first cycle stickies for pct protocol
lastly, whether your goal is size & strength or getting cut that is ALWAYS going to come down to your diet/training. You want to put on muscle mass and strength, the saying goes, " gotta eat big to get big"

1.I am not a vegan. I didn't know what picture to use.
2.4 cycles, 2 test e and 2 test e and deca
4.I never ran very long cycles but i was happy with the results. After this one i will try that too. For personal reasons i can't follow a long one right now.
5.i took 0.25mg of adex a week on a test e only cycle 400mg/week and i only got some acne on my shoulders
6.i read that (i hope it was the one you reffered to) so i decided to take hcg 500iu every 4 days during the last 3 weeks of the cycle. I saw that it recommends 100mg of clomid in the first 2 weeks and i am thinking to go for 100mg just in the first week then continue in the next 2 only with 50mg because i want to avoid those side effects as much as possible.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
500mg test e once every week is low for me. This is your first cycle and you are still at 500? I would bump to 750mg divided up twice per week. I believe you are light on the adex as well. Why take caber? Did you do blood work and find that your prolactin was off? With that cycle an AI would be all I would use.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
500mg test e once every week is low for me. This is your first cycle and you are still at 500? I would bump to 750mg divided up twice per week. I believe you are light on the adex as well. Why take caber? Did you do blood work and find that your prolactin was off? With that cycle an AI would be all I would use.

Agree Why the caber?
At 10 weeks you have just started to see the begining of gains......

IF YOU DONT NEED IT NO REASON TO START IT.......,

New Threads