steroid raw powder manufacturer

Reaction score
Hey guys

My company is a legit steroids manufacturer in china .having more than 10 years experience in this field .Above 95% customs passing rate ,various mode of transportation ,stealth packing provided, strictly quality control, if anyone have interested of homebrew,pls let me know .

Our main products cover
steroids raw powder ,hgh, peptides ,sarms and steroids semi finished oil.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you define “semi finished oils”?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that it's a lovely mixture of GSO, BA, and BB with a sprinkle of hormone and a dash of biological contaminants. Probably served up in a repurposed shampoo bottle.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm assuming that it's a lovely mixture of GSO, BA, and BB with a sprinkle of hormone and a dash of biological contaminants. Probably served up in a repurposed shampoo bottle.

I'll take 12 please

Reaction score
its pre made oil . we already accuratly mix steroids raw powder with BB,BA,Oil (MCT,Grape seed). just need to filter and sterilize it ,then you can injext into ur body, cheaper than finished oil.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only use semi-finished oils from salon-quality brands.

Reaction score
You can try ours pre- made oil ,we are a big steroids manufacturer in china , lots of laborder raw powder from us

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They call them semi-finished to get around customs. You need to filter them yourself, although they should technically already be sterile.

Not sure why you guys would think oils from an industrial lab that produces raws would be anything but excellent if the raws themselves were qualify.

Every injectable you all buy starts out as a raw from China. Many factories will let you visit and pick up the raws in person.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
day-121-and-still-no-tomatoes-wtf-57358325.png

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20g Tren E +shippimng in total 255$ lmcshiq(at)gmail.com mail me more detail.

No prcing allowed. You should read the rules

Last edited:
Reaction score
They call them semi-finished to get around customs. You need to filter them yourself, although they should technically already be sterile.

Not sure why you guys would think oils from an industrial lab that produces raws would be anything but excellent if the raws themselves were qualify.

Every injectable you all buy starts out as a raw from China. Many factories will let you visit and pick up the raws in person.

Who knows about China products/manufactor procedures than mr. Jin.

Last edited:

New Threads