Transgenders Banned from competing in Powerlifting

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Add a "misc" category to the gender checkbox on the signup sheet and have em compete in their own division. Easy.

Banning them entirely is inviting litigation.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Add a "misc" category to the gender checkbox on the signup sheet and have em compete in their own division. Easy.

Banning them entirely is inviting litigation.

I would agree, but would the trannies? And how many are we talking about here? Probably not enough to have a separate division.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I would agree, but would the trannies? And how many are we talking about here? Probably not enough to have a separate division.

I'd argue that they'd be more agreeable to having their own division than to be outright banned.

I dunno, just seems like the fed is sticking out their neck a lot more than they need to.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
What happens to existing records held by these folks?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
some of these PC things/bullshit is just going too far.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
I'm with Joe Rogan on this one - and he's caught some flak for hit but is standing by his statements. A man who now identifies as a woman is going to have an inherent and vast advantage over women while competing in a physical sport (MMA, wrestling, power-lifting etc...) - that's just a basic biological fact. A top-tier female athlete can't compete with a top-tier or even middle-tier male athlete (see female power-lifting records vs. average male power-lifting stats). That's not to say that most female power-lifters can't and don't out lift most guys (see Stefi Cohen, Bama Burr, Amanda Ann, Jen Thompson...they could all probably kick my sorry ass) but while their lifts are extremely impressive and awesome, they can't compete with a middle of the road male power lifter. I would argue that it's also doing a disservice to all the progress made in promoting women in sports and equal opportunity. Personally, I think trans folks should compete in their own league and call it good.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A bunch of tranny fuks running around boston today. Must of been some convention or some shit.

MAGA2020

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember in the 80s when i lived in mahattan trannies would get beat up on the streets and no body gave a fuk..(not saying thats right) Just how different the world is today is pretty crazy...Trannies are lucky in todays world and really push the limits..To be honest its all a agenda lots of trans cant stand all this bs too

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You all gotta leave POB :32 (16): alone!

Last edited:

New Threads