Shrinking testicles on Trt.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
I had a vasectomy, my doctor knows I had a vasectomy, and he still prescribed HCG to me. I think the elevated mood crap on it is overrated though... EDIT: But I can assure you that the boys will plump back up and the jizz will flow! My first doctor didn't believe in HCG and I was hit with 250 mg of sustanon per week which dramatically reduced my volume. It came back after switching doctors and jumping on the HCG train.

What does a vasectomy have to do with it? Doc clip the wrong hoses?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
What does a vasectomy have to do with it? Doc clip the wrong hoses?

Well, the first thing the doc says is "HCG will restore fertility" and I'm like "I had a vasectomy, don't care"

Then he said "It has added psychological benefits" so that was a "fk it, I'll try" moment.

Now, when I have my lab followup, I'm going to ask him if he is OK with me discontinuing it due to the estradiol sides. Other than jizzing like Peter North, I get nothing out of HCG that I can tell. I've been on it and off it enough to know that there is literally no difference in my mood, except when my estradiol creeps up and I start getting emotional. Fk emotional!

EDIT: If I told you the misconception of the fuller balls and the amount of jizz that many on TRT have, you wouldn't believe me. I posted my counter argument ad nauseam. My testicles aren't connected to anything and the jizz shall flow on HCG!

Then their is the Rich Piana argument: "The higher the balls, the bigger the bigger your dick looks." No HCG equates to a favorable ball to dick ratio!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually enjoy that side effect. Don't get tangled in my pants or laid on!!

New Threads