Shrinking testicles on Trt.

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
I have been on 200mg Cyp for over a year now and over the past couple of months my testicles haven't been hanging the way they were before. I know it's because my body isnt producing it's own test, but what can I do to combat this and have them get as close to how they were to begin with? My doc started me taking half a Clomid a day but is there anything else that I can do to help this out? Thanks.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Or maybe he likes to fruitbowl his lady! :32 (20):

Mine doesn't care for it, but to each their own.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Viduus said - HCG will swole the boys back up fer yer Missus to swat at.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Im glad mine aint hanging like they used to LOL... HCG or smack em like mentioned above should get you right!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
From the Urban Dictionary :

Fruitbowl:
when a guy tucks his twig and berries back by his crack when mooning someone, which ends up looking like a banana and some apples (or oranges, if you prefer) coming out of a fruitbowl!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
HCG will take care of the size, but if anyone has a solution for getting the volume back up im listening.
I used to shoot 6 or 7 strong ropes before trt, now im getting 1 or 2 weakly.
Im also on hcg and occasionally clomid, to no avail.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I haven’t noticed a loss in volume, maybe slightly.

I am glad to shrink a bit though... I always had to be careful not to dip my balls while dropping a deuce. Worst feeling ever.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Usually when I'm cruising on a decent dose my cum shots are spectacular. Like, my ol lady looks like a glazed donut. The only difference when on as opposed to off is when I'm on, I can do that 2 or 3 times a day..

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
My boys have been shriveled since the vasectomy. I wonder if hcg will help me??

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
HCG will take care of the size, but if anyone has a solution for getting the volume back up im listening.
I used to shoot 6 or 7 strong ropes before trt, now im getting 1 or 2 weakly.
Im also on hcg and occasionally clomid, to no avail.

When I was on 1,000 iU of HCG per week, my wife thought I was Peter North!

I recently dropped the HCG again because of estradiol issues on it. It's a never ending battle where even Anastrozole can't control the estrogen related side effects that I get from HCG. The crappy thing is they are unpredictable in my case. Things can be going fine and next thing you know, I'm tearing up on one of those SPCA commercials.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My boys have been shriveled since the vasectomy. I wonder if hcg will help me??

I had a vasectomy, my doctor knows I had a vasectomy, and he still prescribed HCG to me. I think the elevated mood crap on it is overrated though... EDIT: But I can assure you that the boys will plump back up and the jizz will flow! My first doctor didn't believe in HCG and I was hit with 250 mg of sustanon per week which dramatically reduced my volume. It came back after switching doctors and jumping on the HCG train.