consequences of permablasting?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think about it ... your late teens now ... dont want to die now ... if you make make it to 40 you'll feel the same ... I'm 53 ... never thought I'd make it to 40 ... have fun ... task risks ... that's part of being a man ... just dont be stupid ... you can achieve your goals without shortening your life span by 50% ...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This is so true, I am 42 and now through hard work I have everything I need in life. Just about to upgrade to a bigger and will be my final house. Have a job that means I can do anything I want with out worry. Have the girl on my arm. Plus I am still in good health blasting and cruising and fired out a few nippers

Dead men don't get any pu$$y. And the guys that have been on the board who have seen pictures of Mrs. BRICKS, she's smokin. Oh, and I met her at age 35.

Son, you have no idea if what you speak. Most men do not have the time or money to do what they truly enjoy until they've made it to a certain point in life and that happens after 35-40.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is so true, I am 42 and now through hard work I have everything I need in life. Just about to upgrade to a bigger and will be my final house. Have a job that means I can do anything I want with out worry. Have the girl on my arm. Plus I am still in good health blasting and cruising and fired out a few nippers

So I'll have a place to stay when visiting out there ?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Almost has to be a troll. No one here is going to recommend that kind of stupidity.

I ran a 22 week cycle in the past and let me tell you, I was ready to come off that ride. I was big, but everything else was a train wreck in my life at the time. I don't know how anyone could manage something like this. Saying you're ok with dying prior to 40 shows your immaturity level to be high.

As you get older you will acquire responsibilities that make you who you are. You have ZERO idea what you're going to want or value when you get older, and realistically you don't even know who you are, this is highlighted by your desire to become someone else on a short ride away from death.

At your age, eat, train, and later learn how to blast and come off of cycle properly. Also.....get a therapist.

New Threads