consequences of permablasting?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol this is pure fantasy, man. I mean your age speaks for itself. I thought about doing a lot of crazy shit when I was a teenager. Lol did some of them too. But what you're asking about is probably something that will fade away. Soon, you'll probably be thinking of the next crazy thing you could do. Shit, even Boston Loyd didn't go that far.

Reaction score
Lol this is pure fantasy, man. I mean your age speaks for itself. I thought about doing a lot of crazy shit when I was a teenager. Lol did some of them too. But what you're asking about is probably something that will fade away. Soon, you'll probably be thinking of the next crazy thing you could do. Shit, even Boston Loyd didn't go that far.

you make me want to do it even more tbh

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
have you considered just eating more for now and training harder to see what happens at your age???

Great gains, lots of bodybuilding drug experiences, happiness.

bodybuilding is all I got so fck it. As long as I’m jacked and have my hair, I’m cool with dying before 40.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're not the first person to have thought of this or been tempted to do it, but at some point we have to be realistic about this. The health risks that TODAY pointed out are real. Sounds like you're determined to do this so do yourself a favor and get your blood work done after 16 weeks. Your values are going to suck. Now imagine putting your body through that for 20 years.

I like being big as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't want to risk leaving my wife a widow to do so.

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Totally not being a jack@$$ by saying this but physiologically, emotionally and mentally you're not even developed yet. The last part is what is showing in your post. Your brain has not fully developed yet and as anyone who's had teenagers will agree, you can't even make consistent rational decisions. Not your fault, just life. So before you make this one you need to slow down and decide again tomorrow, and again on the next day...I promise you'll decide something differently each day until your about 27, then make a final decision.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I respect your comment and agree to an extent. But I still wanna live this chapter of my life to the fullest and run everything, and be the best I can through trial and error.

this is probably a feeling that’ll fade in a decade or two, in which case I’ll cruise indefinitely. I accept responsibility. But I’m still probably gonna end up permablasting. There are people that do stupider shit with harsher drugs more accepted by society. This is an experience I wanna have.

out of the blue question, should I start with hgh earlier or later?

You are lying to us and yourself. If you really want to be the best you can and live life to the actual fullest, the path you are choosing is for cowards and lazy people who don't actually want to give their all in life. You want a magic pill and you want it now. At any cost. You are just a selfish, ignorant, arrogant, child who is going to kick and scream until he gets what he wants. You want to be the best you can? Humble yourself and become teachable and stick around and actually learn something.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Well you got some heat for this one....I can tell you what 14 months of being ON did too me NOT for me....1-cost a shit load of money....2-shut down my own system for good....3-lost about 50% of gains...............4-DEpression was a real issue to deal with,,which usually is linked to gym absence..................5-High BRC...6- prostate trouble.............Risk Vs. Reward.......................After the 3 or 4th month,,gains came very hard no matter what I switched too....................I learned a great deal by this ,,which came with a heavy toll...Brother ,,If you can learn from other's experiences ,,their trials,failures,,,,greatness and weekness........You will be much better off in life,,,If not,It's a much harder road.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
talk some sense into the kid zeigler..He wants his hair but doesnt want his life lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one has more hair then zeigler kid and hes alive..You should strive for that

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, mate - why even make this post? Ye said yerself, it's gonna be on and damn the torpedoes.

When the Bros here try to look out fer ye, ye shut 'em down.

So have at it and let us know how it goes fer ye.

"Some men, ye just can't reach"
- Strother Martin as The Captain, Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I don’t get it. Jay Cutler won 4 Mr O’s, and he’s alive and seemingly healthy well into his 40s. And still looks great. In fact several former top level bodybuilders are.

Why you gotta die?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Dead men don't get any pu$$y. And the guys that have been on the board who have seen pictures of Mrs. BRICKS, she's smokin. Oh, and I met her at age 35.

Son, you have no idea if what you speak. Most men do not have the time or money to do what they truly enjoy until they've made it to a certain point in life and that happens after 35-40.

New Threads