consequences of permablasting?

Reaction score
how long do you think one would last permablasting different drugs switching them in and out? Obviously there’s no way to know exactly (everyone’s different) but in general, how bad do you guys think one would end up both mentally and health wise if they were to just run super physiological amounts of gear until they die?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is a bit off the edge here brother....

look up the past BBers and others who have passed

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where to start...

Drastically increased risk of left ventricular hypertrophy

Increased risk of cancer (specifically prostate)

Chronically high blood blood pressure

Potential infertility

Potential increase in visceral fat

Potential liver damage

Potential kidney damage

And we haven't even gotten into compound-specific risks yet.

Reaction score
Where to start...

Drastically increased risk of left ventricular hypertrophy

Increased risk of cancer (specifically prostate)

Chronically high blood blood pressure

Potential infertility

Potential increase in visceral fat

Potential liver damage

Potential kidney damage

And we haven't even gotten into compound-specific risks yet.

Damn. I know a lot of guys that end up basically permablasting for a long time but they eventually drop back down.

if I start at say, 20, you think I could last till I’m 35? don’t really care to live beyond 40.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What you hoping to achieve from this?

Damn. I know a lot of guys that end up basically permablasting for a long time but they eventually drop back down.

if I start at say, 20, you think I could last till I’m 35? don’t really care to live beyond 40.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Are you asking us to endorse your long-term plan for self-destruction? Honestly, this line of questioning is pretty bizarre.

I hope you don't take this as an attack, but have you seen a therapist?

Reaction score
Are you asking us to endorse your long-term plan for self-destruction? Honestly, this line of questioning is pretty bizarre.

I hope you don't take this as an attack, but have you seen a therapist?

Im simply asking for your opinion, sir. No, I’ve never had a therapist.

Reaction score
What you hoping to achieve from this?

Great gains, lots of bodybuilding drug experiences, happiness.

bodybuilding is all I got so fck it. As long as I’m jacked and have my hair, I’m cool with dying before 40.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To be clear... You're still in your teens, correct?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll use myself as an example:

If I had given in to my adolescent fantasies of a romanticized, guns-blazing death that would save me from having to see the other side of 40, I would have died a broken, pitiable junkie.

Your desire to die by 40 will almost certainly fade.

Would it not be a shame if your 40th birthday rolled around and your mind had changed but your body was so ruined that you could no longer enjoy the genuinely fulfilling and joyful moments that the second half of life can offer?

Reaction score
It would lose the romance eventually. Like being permanently drunk or stoned 24/7...an endless supply of hot women to have sex with...a Tony Montana coke supply...being mega rich..

There is nothing to look forward to, and eventually there will be regret when you approach mid life and youre dying.

But have at it and post the results. ftw woohoo

Reaction score
I'll use myself as an example:

If I had given in to my adolescent fantasies of a romanticized, guns-blazing death that would save me from having to see the other side of 40, I would have died a broken, pitiable junkie.

Your desire to die by 40 will almost certainly fade.

Would it not be a shame if your 40th birthday rolled around and your mind had changed but your body was so ruined that you could no longer enjoy the genuinely fulfilling and joyful moments that the second half of life can offer?

I respect your comment and agree to an extent. But I still wanna live this chapter of my life to the fullest and run everything, and be the best I can through trial and error.

this is probably a feeling that’ll fade in a decade or two, in which case I’ll cruise indefinitely. I accept responsibility. But I’m still probably gonna end up permablasting. There are people that do stupider shit with harsher drugs more accepted by society. This is an experience I wanna have.

out of the blue question, should I start with hgh earlier or later?

Reaction score
It would lose the romance eventually. Like being permanently drunk or stoned 24/7...an endless supply of hot women to have sex with...a Tony Montana coke supply...being mega rich..

There is nothing to look forward to, and eventually there will be regret when you approach mid life and youre dying.

But have at it and post the results. ftw woohoo

ill definitely post the results after a couple years of it.