Most reliable source.

Reaction score
So in the reading of many of the threads in this particular part of the forum, I talked to my source. They encouraged me to share. Well actually a couple of them. Walgreens, for 10ml of 200mg per ml with good rx coupon is about $42. Lately though they have been giving me shit about getting 10ml vials, and want me to get 10 1ml vials. I can't be bothered with that nonsense. I switched suppliers to CVS across the street. It is a bit more expensive at $46 per 10ml, but I get it all in one vial. Saves space in my cabinet. Just one little talk with an understanding doc, and some blood tests, now I have TestC forever. The primo I'd like is not quite as easy. To bad that gear is illegal. Oh, don't forget the good rx coupon, it's like a 50 off sale. Doc is pretty legit too, he understands blasting for a few weeks, so that extra 10ml every 4-6 months is no prob. One could build up a surplus doing their own pinning.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
A doc that understands blasting, he must have a backlog of patients.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol what time shall I meet you at cvs? I'll bring beer

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
TRT was different 5-10 years ago. Doc would script you 200mg/wk and the pharmacy only had 10 ml vials that you would refill every month. I can't believe it took everyone so long to do the math but the insurance companies figured it out. Now they will give you 4 single ml vials a month. The good Ol' days are gone.

Reaction score
TRT was different 5-10 years ago. Doc would script you 200mg/wk and the pharmacy only had 10 ml vials that you would refill every month. I can't believe it took everyone so long to do the math but the insurance companies figured it out. Now they will give you 4 single ml vials a month. The good Ol' days are gone.

I don't use the insurance to pay for my TRT. It isn't that expensive really, and much more convenient to get 10ml vials. Pharmacies are starting to have trouble getting the 10ml packaging now though for sure. I have never had them fail to meet a quantity prescribed though.

And yes the doc has a back log. Took me two months to get in there.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Probably depends where you live. we have compounding pharmacies here and we get 10ml vials. Sometimes 30ml depending on the place. I would go nuts if i had to visit the pharmacy once a month.

Reaction score
I was getting my trt through a doc and they would only give me 3, 1ml vials. My brother starts trt a few weeks ago, they give him 10ml vials, and tell him to throw out the excess every month. He takes 200mg, a month currently. I told him to just give me the excess lol.

Utm18

Reaction score
Had the same problem. 10ml bottles now get the 1ml bottles. My insurance company does mail order prescriptions so I get a 90 day supply in the mail

New Threads