Vegan for Life

El Gringo

Reaction score
69264714_169745290867358_6687904476510818826_n.jpg

I was listening to the radio and some big news broke. Moby got a neck tattoo, reading “Vegan for Life”. I have no clue who this pencil neck guy is, but I can’t help but think it’s no different than saying “I’m a little bitch”.
BTW I can spot a vegan from a mile away. They look like aliens.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I’d rather live without pu$$y than meat. What a miserable existence!

i don't know about that dude, lol
i think its stupid, and plants are alive just as well, so.....
yea i get thier stance on the terrible conditions for the animals but lets have them come up with a formula to coddle and pamper them all while keeping up with the demand of all americas needs.
to each thier own i guess, and yea 99% of them look like the biggest pussies in the planet, the 1% that don't are on peds.
more meat for us.
we have been meat eater for a long, long, time.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
i think its stupid, and plants are alive just as well, so.....
yea i get thier stance on the terrible conditions for the animals but lets have them come up with a formula to coddle and pamper them all while keeping up with the demand of all americas needs.

Some go vegan because raising livestock for food is one of the major contributing factors of greenhouse emissions in the entire world. Some estimates are as high as 18% of all greenhouse emissions come from livestock. Beyond the methane livestock produces directly, there's also deforestation to expand farms as well as the feed industry required to support those farms which also involves a level of deforestation.

To each their own I guess. I don't mind vegans at all so long as they don't try to push their agenda on anyone else as "holier than thou".
Ear yer carrots in peace.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vegan chics are annoying AF. Damn all they do is bitch about everything.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Some go vegan because raising livestock for food is one of the major contributing factors of greenhouse emissions in the entire world. Some estimates are as high as 18% of all greenhouse emissions come from livestock. Beyond the methane livestock produces directly, there's also deforestation to expand farms as well as the feed industry required to support those farms which also involves a level of deforestation.

To each their own I guess. I don't mind vegans at all so long as they don't try to push their agenda on anyone else as "holier than thou".
Ear yer carrots in peace.

I wonder howmuch of the greenhouse gasses are a result from human farts? I gotta be responsible for 3% myself :)

seriously tho how the fuk did they measure that and come up with that number???

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
seriously tho how the fuk did they measure that and come up with that number???

One method is breathalyzer tests believe it or not, though I'm not entirely sure which end they apply the test to.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what a dorky face...​ never liked this queer

New Threads