New to UG, not the game

Reaction score
Well, how to begin...

Been lifting off and on most of my life. Been hardcore since the first of the year and seen some serious changes. Lost weight, gained, lost and now maintaining 255lbs. Have some definition but training for mass and strength right now so I ain't worried over looking pretty. Will continue to bulk till next March then lean out some to see what I have.

Been a mod, vet, member and scumm throughout the years. Ironlifter before it was Ironliferelite, Brotherhood of Pain, MuscleFreakz to name a few. Unfortunately boards get shut down, though I am afraid it has more to do with drama from members/admin than from LE.

Here not to make a name for myself. Just want to share what I know, gain what I don't and enjoy doing it all. If I can be of assistance, never hesitate to reach out.

HD

Also wish to add, for me personally I am not worried over how many posts I have, so please never take it personal if you see me reading and not posting. Always felt that replying with a repeat of what someone else already stated was redundant. Yet, if you feel different on this please share.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you ve been around the boards a while......you will surely get noticed here.

Some guys its been 15 yrs or so

Reaction score
if you ve been around the boards a while......you will surely get noticed here.

Some guys its been 15 yrs or so

I like to blend in more than shine. I do remember a GymRat from IL. Any relation?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the club.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. This is a good place, mostly free of drama.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome HugeDick. We already have a reigning PPman on the board but the more the merrier I always say.

New Threads