Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

Deca sides after cycle

Guys thought i would share this,cause i experienced this and it was a damn headache to say the least,i took my last injection of deca on march 23rd 2012,and i was using 500mg/week and i was taking .5mg of caber 2 times a week,no problems duriing cycle,but when i stopped,the shit hit the fan,after a couple of weeks i started experiencing sexual problems,i couldnt finish,at all,so i talked to 2 of my good and trusted friends,and i kept my test at cycle dose of 750mg/week,then increased it to 800mg/week for a few weeks and started my cbaer back up again

from then on i decreased my test amount 100mg every week,and kept taking my caber E3D for 8 more weeks,finally the problem went away,sometimes it still comes back,the main cause was the amount rebound prolactin and progesteron,in my body,these 2 chemicals stay in your bodyfat for a long time and will effect you,but also i take anti depressants and that probably didnt help

but i learned a lessen,from now on,i will run my test at lease a month after my last dose of deca and also keep taking my caber for that long as well

just thought i would share my experience all!!

Thanks

Re: Deca sides after cycle

Great info here Bullseye, experience is key for others not make the same mistakes. Thnx for sharing man

Thanks

Hey bro, sorry you had to endure that shit. My little soldier was giving me the exact same problum on last cycle (for diffrent reasons) and there is nothing worse. I started to freak out thinking he was never going to be right again. I know your pain.

Thank you for sharing, maybe you can keep a bro or two from having to live this nightmare by sharing your experience and solution.

Grind

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Oh man o man do I miss my brother bullseye and his commas. Lol. Ya brother I remember when you were having headache issues.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Cool story bro... Appreciate your experience
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Learned something new thanks for the info bro...This is why I love this board. KNOWLEDGE.

Thanks

I finished my deca/test cycle and have been fine so far. Didn't run any caber, but had some in case of ed. I ran test 600 deca 500 for 14 weeks. Ran test 2 weeks further than deca. I do know from what I've read that most antidepressants decrease your sex drive, esp at higher doses. It might be that, instead of the deca. How long have you been on the anti's?
    Lift hard or go home!! No pain No gain!!

Thanks

Yes anti depresants will kill ur libido and cause ed problems. As for deca... I dont mess with it anymore. Only NPP to avoid progest rebounds like that months after finishing a cycle.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

wel ive been on antidepressants for 17 years,but really never had any real problems with it.......i just learned a good lesson with deca,this next cycle i will be uoing my deca dose up to 750mg/week and keeping my test the same,if i get any problems like this,i will increase my test dose from 50-100mg/week and stay on my caber

plus this time im adding masteron eth at 400mg....but the caber was the key inmy situation,i quit it about 2 weeks after i quit deca,but never again,the deca saved me lol......trust me its not a good feeling,never had ed problems during,but post cycle was a bitch,hell i even went to a urologist,a endo etc.....then after chatting with 2 of my best friends,1 on here and the other on another board,we went down the list and ruled out everything except the prolactin and progesterone rebound,then it was narrowed down,but as soon as i got back on caber,all problems solved

Thanks

I am running 750 test 400 deca caber .5 twice a week right now. I think now I will run my Test a little longer. Thanks for the info!!
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks

Thanks Buddy. I will be PCT'ing off Deca in another 14 weeks. I was running the test a week loner, but after this, I may just run my test a straight 20 instead of 16. Give the Deca an extra few weeks to leave!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    I am running 750 test 400 deca caber .5 twice a week right now. I think now I will run my Test a little longer. Thanks for the info!!
    it would be a good idea,plus keep taking your caber for a few extra weeks to keep from prolactin and progesterone rebound

Originally Posted by noobmuscle View Post
    Thanks Buddy. I will be PCT'ing off Deca in another 14 weeks. I was running the test a week loner, but after this, I may just run my test a straight 20 instead of 16. Give the Deca an extra few weeks to leave!
    it would be a good idea,cause deca hangs around a long time,esp in BF

Thanks

Wow, thank you for this thread man. Actually I had a sneaking suspicion in my gut that I would need to run my test much longer than the standard 2 weeks after and ween down. This is what I will do to avoid this. Thanks man you are a vet for a reason!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Wow, thank you for this thread man. Actually I had a sneaking suspicion in my gut that I would need to run my test much longer than the standard 2 weeks after and ween down. This is what I will do to avoid this. Thanks man you are a vet for a reason!
    thanks bud,not really a vet lol,just something out of the ordinary that happened to me lol and i wanted to share it with everyone in case someone else had the same thing happen to them,but im very proud to be a vet too

Thanks
    Thanked 8,293 Times in 4,452 Posts

You guys see why we love bulls.Hes just cool

Thanks

Thanks Bullseye

i did not have ed problems, but lost some libido after my last 20 week deca cycle. i stopped the caber the week is topped deca. i kept the test @ 500mg/week, maybe that helped some. this time out i will run the caber 4 -5 weeks after the deca.

good to know. im running deca now and will keep the info in mind.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    You guys see why we love bulls.Hes just cool
    thamls bb THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!
    Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    Thanks Bullseye

i did not have ed problems, but lost some libido after my last 20 week deca cycle. i stopped the caber the week is topped deca. i kept the test @ 500mg/week, maybe that helped some. this time out i will run the caber 4 -5 weeks after the deca.

good to know. im running deca now and will keep the info in mind.
    Yea i would keep it in mind to,i wont make that mustake ahain lol

Thanks

Ive had issues on antidepressants before. Doc doesnt want to deal with TRT so he gave me anti's. They actually made me feel worse.