Injectable Aminos From Titan or Amino asylum

Reaction score
I have a great source for aminos.. his blends are awesome.. he has some for weight loss.. focus and energy, joint health, coq10, l carn at 900mg/ml no pip.. and they are all 20 ml vials.. I use glutathione blend pump blend.. l carn, and 2.otjers that he has.. he uses pure h2o.. and chamges ph levels so there's zero pip.. and aminos are cheap.. really cheap to brew in.bulk.. so if.tje price is cheap don't be afraid yet.. research.. alot of the bigger brands are over over charging

lfod14

Reaction score
I have a great source for aminos.. his blends are awesome.. he has some for weight loss.. focus and energy, joint health, coq10, l carn at 900mg/ml no pip.. and they are all 20 ml vials.. I use glutathione blend pump blend.. l carn, and 2.otjers that he has.. he uses pure h2o.. and chamges ph levels so there's zero pip.. and aminos are cheap.. really cheap to brew in.bulk.. so if.tje price is cheap don't be afraid yet.. research.. alot of the bigger brands are over over charging
Given that we're talking Amino's, care to share the source? They have Injectable Vitamins?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
900mg/mL l-carnitine

Sounds like you have a source that's scamming you bud.

Reaction score
900mg/mL l-carnitine

Sounds like you have a source that's scamming you bud.
Scam is a serious word in this business.. what is your experience to make a claim just because it's 900mg/ml... I have a vial I personally brewed that's 850mg/ml.. but I used sterile water and didn't make the ph neutral so it stings..
I will see if I can get a vial to.you on me..

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Scam is a serious word in this business.. what is your experience to make a claim just because it's 900mg/ml... I have a vial I personally brewed that's 850mg/ml.. but I used sterile water and didn't make the ph neutral so it stings..

If you heated raw l-carnitine in sterile water, brought it back down to room temp, and tested the concentration, it would be ~533mg/mL and that solution would crash if exposed to lower temperatures.

It's a serious claim to sell something at a higher than possible concentration in solution.

It's chemistry, not magic.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you heated raw l-carnitine in sterile water, brought it back down to room temp, and tested the concentration, it would be ~533mg/mL and that solution would crash if exposed to lower temperatures.

It's a serious claim to sell something at a higher than possible concentration in solution.

Oh shoot!!!!

Someone has some explaining to do. 🤔🤔🤔

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
BTW.... You're riding the line of trying to sell the products from the company you represent in the wrong forum.

Keep it in the Promote Your Products Here forum in the future.

lfod14

Reaction score
BTW.... You're riding the line of trying to sell the products from the company you represent in the wrong forum.

Keep it in the Promote Your Products Here forum in the future.

I’ll take some blame on that CJ, I asked, figured something like aminos were a different deal than discussing an AAS source.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just use amino asylum.....they basically have everything....titan is super duper pricey...

BigBubba

Reaction score
Just wish AA would tell you how much they suggest using for your rats usage

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wish AA would tell you how much they suggest using for your rats usage
That's information you should be aware of before shopping for research chems.

BigBubba

Reaction score
That's information you should be aware of before shopping for research chems.
I only say that as some are custom blended mixes. Not something you can research as easy for your lab rats needs and usage is all

Reaction score
I only say that as some are custom blended mixes. Not something you can research as easy for your lab rats needs and usage is all
I researched each compound separate and went with the median of the them all.. also you can email them.. and I believe they have some dosing info.. they don't advertise it because it's not for human consumption

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

based on this the 600mg I have been buying would have to be underdosed.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
based on this the 600mg I have been buying would have to be underdosed.
Not necessarily. Alcohol is a solvent. I'm sure you could push the BA content and get it to 600. I imagine 10-20% BA should get you there. That's going to have substancial PIP though.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I know is that I tried Amino Asylum's Supper Shredder yesterday and it lit me up 10 minutes after injecting 1ml. My hands were shaking and I was really hyper. I am assuming that 1ml is a good dose but here is what is in 1ml. 400mg L-Carnitine, 100mg MIC blend, 50mg ATP, 2MG Albuterol, 1mg B12. I am assuming it was the albuterol that gave me tremors. I can't say that I liked the feeling.
Its got to be the Albuterol, shit makes people craaaayzzzay

Reactions: Xin

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
from a member at asf.

49536d70927dab84ccaab75c4f36657d.jpg

New Threads