Injectable Aminos From Titan or Amino asylum

Reaction score

Amino Asylum feedback​

Haven't seen anything posted about amino asylum so started a thread.

If I missed a previous thread I apologize.

Anyone here tried Titan's Hercules Potion (injectable aminos)?

Titan Medical center is in Florida, they the TRT, HRT and all that stuff. i'm sure most of you probably know that.

I've been using this particular blend of theirs and the pumps and my workouts are insane.

Almost as good a EQ or a good Dbol pump.

Was just curious if anyone else is using it and if so how you like it?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am familiar with Titan out of FL. Have seen couple of their reps around on other pages. Never tried any of their stuff

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm familiar with Amino asylum and the like, but those are primarily used in a clinical setting to supply nutrition to patients who can't tolerate food. Can you tell us a bit more about what's in this potion?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2nd post and already pushin a clinic eh? Sure their aminos might be good but at what cost, their costs are like aliens.... Out of this world..... I can get all my trt needs for 75% less than going thru them....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Amino Asylum for better results​

I prefer Amino Asylum honestly. Better quality IMO and better results for whatever reason. Seems like most people are really pleased with Amino Asylum.

Better pricing too.

Reaction score
I prefer Amino Asylum honestly. Better quality IMO and better results for whatever reason. Seems like most people are really pleased with Amino Asylum.

Better pricing too.
Awfully cheap at asylum. Are they legit?

Reaction score
2nd post and already pushin a clinic eh? Sure their aminos might be good but at what cost, their costs are like aliens.... Out of this world..... I can get all my trt needs for 75% less than going thru them....

Haha, not pushing anyone or any clinics, just thought I mention them for anyone that doesn't know what they do.

yes I agree a bit pricey but the injectable aminos aren't TRT.

Reaction score

Better pricing too.

Haven't tried Amino Asylum, might have to check into it.

Reaction score
I'm familiar with Aminosyn and the like, but those are primarily used in a clinical setting to supply nutrition to patients who can't tolerate food. Can you tell us a bit more about what's in this potion?

Arginine . Glutamine

Lysine

Ornithine

L-Citrulline

Taurine

L-Proline

NAC

L-Carnitine

I'll have to look into Aminosyn, I'm not sure whats in their blend.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance.

Why are you injecting amino acids?

No problem. IM injection of specific AAs or AA derivatives has a more site specific effect - eg for my desired purpose, inducing a more dramatic pump at the site of injection. For example, the blend I referenced is basically the “usual suspects” found in most preworkouts- L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-citrulline, L-lysine, and L-glycine...but the site specific pump I get by injecting into my biceps right before training is far greater than the effect of an orally-consumed systemic vasodilator.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No problem. IM injection of specific AAs or AA derivatives has a more site specific effect - eg for my desired purpose, inducing a more dramatic pump at the site of injection. For example, the blend I referenced is basically the “usual suspects” found in most preworkouts- L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-citrulline, L-lysine, and L-glycine...but the site specific pump I get by injecting into my wiener right before training is far greater than the effect of an orally-consumed systemic vasodilator.

I am going to try this....:32 (19):

HeiseTX

Reaction score
Current promotions going on....thinking about picking up monster pump

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
You can buy it in the underground market, and even i can supply you

Reaction score
Hello bro,
I got some Monster pump from Amino Asylum but i still a little bit confused with the dosage and how many times a week do i need to take it? what is your dosage and how many time do you use it?

Thank you,

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
No problem. IM injection of specific AAs or AA derivatives has a more site specific effect - eg for my desired purpose, inducing a more dramatic pump at the site of injection. For example, the blend I referenced is basically the “usual suspects” found in most preworkouts- L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-citrulline, L-lysine, and L-glycine...but the site specific pump I get by injecting into my biceps right before training is far greater than the effect of an orally-consumed systemic vasodilator.

This sounds interesting. What does your dosage look like? How often, inject each pec before chest day for example? Has anyone tried Pyro from Amino Asylum, curious on that one as well and haven't been able to find anything. Thanks.

Reaction score
Fair enough.. my home brew does crash.. I warm it up in the microwave eod.. I have gear that does the same.. test base .
I clearly stated he uses pure h2o.. it's is not the same as water and doesn't share the same attributes. I can not speak for amino asylum and the several other companies that are 600 plus.. and I'm believe there is ways to make a recipe that will hold.. like labs.do woth gear and solvents.. ..so in water sure it will crash.. but I could could find Amy info on h20..

Xin

Reaction score
All I know is that I tried Amino Asylum's Supper Shredder yesterday and it lit me up 10 minutes after injecting 1ml. My hands were shaking and I was really hyper. I am assuming that 1ml is a good dose but here is what is in 1ml. 400mg L-Carnitine, 100mg MIC blend, 50mg ATP, 2MG Albuterol, 1mg B12. I am assuming it was the albuterol that gave me tremors. I can't say that I liked the feeling.

sfw509

Reaction score
I swipe my wifes Titan Complete, wish is wasn't so pricey though!

Does Titan make you fill out the paperwork and get a prescription for their injectable aminos?

New Threads