I was banned from steroidology because of uncle z......

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I'm finished with steroidology, now I am starting this thread over here because I would like to get EVERYONES honest opinion on their experience with Uncle Z. I want to get the truth out there and I was not allowed to do it at ology so, my friends, Please share all of your good or bad experiences (in a respectable manner) that you have had with your uncle! (wow that sounded somewhat like an incest comment lol)

ADMINS/MODS please delete this if it is out of line.

ps...hopefully I dont get banned here as well ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: I was banned from ology because of uncle z......

Well here comes an infraction. Lol. Never used him so can't say. But I've heard all kinds of shit. Good and bad. Mostly bad

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I have been very tempted to try, being the only oasis Ive found thus far, but all of the bad reviews have turned me off and quite frankly scare me with all the talk of seizures and bunk gear. I'll wait until I find something better.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I dislike Mike Arnold.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

with so many great labs why the fuck would anybody risk there hard earned money on the uncle?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well since I was just posting on another forum about this I figure why not post here too?

Z has been caught selling fake hg more times than I can count. Also continuing to sell it after aware of the fact.

Z has very hit or miss reviews on gear. I never used so can't comment.

Z had bad seizure problems for a while I don't know how good he is at getting packs through right now.

If you can't find a better source to get your shit you need to look harder.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

uncles are known to molest

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Never tried them, but as previously stated, all thr bad reviews has steered me away from this source.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Just curious; what happened?

....so now I am starting this thread over here because I would like to get EVERYONES opinion on their experience with him. I want to get the truth out there and I was not allowed to do it at ology so, my friends, Please share all of your good or bad experiences (in a respectable manner) that you have had with your uncle! (wow that sounded somewhat like an incest comment lol)

ADMINS/MODS please delete this if it is out of line.

ps...hopefully I dont get banned here as well ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

with so many great labs why the fuck would anybody risk there hard earned money on the uncle?
I would say that mostly noobs buy from Uncle.
OTHER SITES SAY HE IS GTG! (Protect their sponsers) Fucking piss me off fucking fuckers
I only bought some dom deca to try seemed ok but only did low dose with my Trt so...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a friend INSIST that Z is good to go... This isn't anyone in the know so it was hysterical having him argue it cause he saw it on some shit board...

Z

Zeek

Just to play devils advocate for a moment, uncles gh is testing out quite decent considering they are just some generic blues.

Nothing wrong with sharing feedback guys but try to keep topic on said source instead of other websites.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

All great responses thus far!!!!! This is exactly what i was looking for. Looking forward to seeing what every member has to say....love this board to much to not talk about this!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

My very 1st order was from him 2 orders because as a newb I saw him g2g.

Test P was kick ass but one label was replaced for another as he ran out although he gave me higher prices one.

ICN's, bought 100 and they were highly underdosed and yes I did blood work but way too late like with 10 vials left lol.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I ordered from uncle on 4-23 and it shipped on 5-6. Haven't received it yet, but got my 2 orders from PEA. I was a newbie, didn't fully understand the time difference between dom and int'l. Read they were g2g and read it was usually 3 weeks or so for int'l. Hope to get it anyday, or maybe get a reship.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Rowdy I wouldn't be checking your mailbox anytime soon lol I ordered some hcg from him as my other sources were all out. I ordered a bunch of prop to get over his order minimum. That was in early feb. A month past, and nothing, no seizure letter, nothing. He said he reshipped. Now it's the middle of June and still nothing. I've emailed him numerous times and haven't got any response. Both my tracking numbers say origin post is preparing shipment. This is my theory: he took my money, put an empty box in the mail with some fucked up address that doesn't exist, payed the shipping cost, sent this tracking number and now an empty box is sitting in customs. I wish everyone this has happened to could post thier tracking numbers. Id almost guarauntee there would be a few of us that he said the pack must be stuck in customs or seized have the same tracking numbers.

I'll say this, when Z first came to ology I know he was actually shipping legit gear. Ran test c at 500 a wk and I really felt like it was overdosed, hard to say when bloodwork only goes to 1500 but I broke out with bacne and my estro was through the roof like it was when I ran pharm grade test e at 750 a week. There's tons of reviews on the net saying he's a selective scammer, fake or underdosed gear, doesn't ship, ect. That guys been in the game for years. He's a scammer and he's damn good. He'll put out legit shit with fast t/a to build his rep back up and then boom, back to his old ways. Steer clear from the uncle. He fucks his nephews.

As far as the gh goes, last test I saw on blue tops from him were in the 20's. 20's aren't good for gh. Yes that's better then alot that's out there, but who's to say you're even gonna get your shit in the first place and second, if you do get em who's to say teyre the same blue tops that have been tested???

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

A member just posted blue tops serum test here that tested at 15.5 for 5 iu, so they aren't testing terribly...not as good as rips but respectable.

Yeah i won some Z gear in a contest on Ology, never received it, contacted them, said they'd reship, never received it, never received a seizure letter or anything. Didn't pay for it so I could care less, but I certainly won't use him when there are tons better sources out there!

Reaction score

Finally cobra strike speaks!!!! lol. Also when i ordered from him i remembered when i received my gear it was packaged like shit, i was thinking in my head how the fuck did this get through customs

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I've tried his Var in the past..took forever to get it in my hands, but with that said since he took so long to ship I wouldn't deal with him again.

New Threads